Login

russian armor

How to add new animations to models?

24 Apr 2021, 21:21 PM

I created a small tuning pack that spawns the Soviet female vehicle crew from the game files (the ones you see in the SU-76M) which I've been able to spawn in with some help from a redditor but I've been unsuccessful with trying to give them weapons (only the PPSh 41 so far) because they just turn into the dreaded "RGM files missing" blocks. I figured it's because they don't have animations for weapons but I was told by a friend that it is possible to add new animations to models, but he didn't know how. Can you add new animations to models that didn't have any and how do you do it or is there an easier work around for this?

If it helps I was able to spawn them by taking the USF vehicle crew ebps and sbps files and replacing "aef" with "soviet"
25 Apr 2021, 06:48 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You have to add new weapons to the abp (animation blueprint) of the soviet vehicle crew to make them visible. This tutorial explains how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ZrH0gUcr0

The blue missing RGM blocks occur when somewhere in this abp is an invalid link, or the blueprint name in ebps is wrong.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 48
unknown 17
Germany 7
unknown 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L