The update kinda broke my game what to do
19 Jan 2021, 08:08 AM
#1

Posts: 1563
So after the update my game broke. Can't play online or offline. Lobby is blank what should I do????
19 Jan 2021, 08:46 AM
#2
Posts: 1794
uninstall and reinstall?
19 Jan 2021, 08:48 AM
#3
1 Posts: 609
The lobby takes a while to load now - did you try waiting 30s or so?
19 Jan 2021, 09:24 AM
#4
Posts: 4184 | Subs: 4
Hey I had this issue when I first booted up CoH2, but it fixed itself after it connected to the server. It takes a lot longer than it did previously (which was almost instant) but it got there eventually for me. So If I had to guess it's because you're currently attempting to connect to the servers.
That worked, thanks.
Seems to be a lot slower the first time I click any mode (30s+), but after it loads the first time it's faster when I back out and try again (3-5s). That said, both situations are much slower than before the update (1-2s, or instantly).
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.626365.632+5
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.713422.628+2
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.256101.717+10
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1142 users are online:
1142 guests
1 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17144
Welcome our newest member, b52club01bet
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, b52club01bet
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




