Login

russian armor

64 Bit Update Bug Reporting

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
5 of 6 Relic postsRelic 29 Jan 2021, 01:48 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Update: https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/247003/64-bit-update-hotfix

Thanks all, and keep reporting bugs that you find.

"We are targeting another hotfix for early next week (1st Feb) focused on connectivity issues and other bugs.

The Winter Balance Patch will not be released imminently. We will publish this update once more immediate priorities have been addressed."
29 Jan 2021, 02:36 AM

29 Jan 2021, 08:40 AM

This is just a feeling of mine, but after the patch single models seem to receive more damage and are dying much faster. E.g. Volgsgrenadiers and recruts. Maybe I´m just crazy, but perhaps someone has the same experience?
29 Jan 2021, 15:03 PM

Found a new bug for the world builder.

After using the measurement tool I go to select a new tool to use and i get a error prompt window 'Encountered an improper argument."

I'm forced to restart the builder. This error dosn't crash the app for me.

29 Jan 2021, 16:20 PM

- Cannot play an offline custom match vs. AI
- Occasionally,Player cannot join the lobby that has been invited to, while the game states the player is already there.

Details and screenshot here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2371260113
29 Jan 2021, 16:59 PM

In 4v4 automatch vs AI, I had a teammate playing as OKW and using commander abilities of Royal Engineers (british) commander, i.e. Valentine, Sextons, Early Warning.
29 Jan 2021, 17:01 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2021, 16:59 PMpeinaw
In 4v4 automatch vs AI, I had a teammate playing as OKW and using commander abilities of Royal Engineers (british) commander, i.e. Valentine, Sextons, Early Warning.

Atleast in automatch this is banable. Bugabuse.
I guess in a game vs AI it does no matter.
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/246442/player-reporting-guidelines
29 Jan 2021, 17:49 PM

Atleast in automatch this is banable. Bugabuse.
I guess in a game vs AI it does no matter.
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/246442/player-reporting-guidelines

What should he do about it? Should he leave the match or beg so his teammates may accept the surrender?
This is a bug that none of the available options are fair about it.
If they use those commanders, they get banned.
If they leave the game or surrender, they will lose their rank and their place on the leaderboard plus hearing the worst things from their teammates mates as the toxicity never ends.

Simply, the day ruined in either of these ways.

In my humble opinion, punishment is valid when it's totally the player's fault, not the game.
29 Jan 2021, 18:48 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

What should he do about it? Should he leave the match or beg so his teammates may accept the surrender?
This is a bug that none of the available options are fair about it.
If they use those commanders, they get banned.
If they leave the game or surrender, they will lose their rank and their place on the leaderboard plus hearing the worst things from their teammates mates as the toxicity never ends.

Simply, the day ruined in either of these ways.

In my humble opinion, punishment is valid when it's totally the player's fault, not the game.

sorry what?
If he plays with a person together vs CPU, then there is NO RANK. So he can't lose his rank.
And i am sure the CPU will not complain about playing vs okw with commandos ;)

As said when its automatch rank --> report him
29 Jan 2021, 19:25 PM

I keep seeing people have vehicles freeze in place and unable to move for some reason in multiple different settings since the 64bit update. The turret could move and the vehicle was firing, but it couldn't move. Also happened to a pioneer squad that was building T2.

The players seem to think it's because of infantry models getting stuck in these vehicles that cause the freeze, despite the models not being also frozen in place.
29 Jan 2021, 19:49 PM

sorry what?
If he plays with a person together vs CPU, then there is NO RANK. So he can't lose his rank.
And i am sure the CPU will not complain about playing vs okw with commandos ;)

As said when its automatch rank --> report him

This happens in automatch vs players as well. Not even that, you may have no commanders or another set of commanders from the same faction.

So if someone gets an allied commander set in automatch vs other players, do you consider it his fault?
29 Jan 2021, 20:00 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

This happens in automatch vs players as well. Not even that, you may have no commanders or another set of commanders from the same faction.

So if someone gets an allied commander set in automatch vs other players, do you consider it his fault?

when you are self axis then yes.
But back to the topic now of Bug Reporting pls
29 Jan 2021, 20:18 PM

Camouflage seems bugged at some spots. Played on Red Ball Express and on the left fuel my units couldnt cloak at the fence despite no enemies being nearby and there being no combat going on.
29 Jan 2021, 21:21 PM
31 Jan 2021, 19:00 PM

Ardennes Assault Campaign bugs:

- Rifleman missing or broken unit description
- "Time on Target Artillery" and "Pinpoint Artillery" deals no damage to the buildings
- Cannot deploy Pathfinders

Further details and screenshots here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2371260113
31 Jan 2021, 21:43 PM

Unplayable. Hear the sound that i got a multiplayer game then nothing.... search function go to search again... the eternal loop.
Please go back to 32 bit u neither have the program power or the money to make this game 64 bit. Complete fail.
31 Jan 2021, 22:30 PM

Found a bug where soviet airborne when upgraded w ppsh will not get them, DP works fine tho.
1 Feb 2021, 11:28 AM

Leaderboard is back live, when you use the browser.
But ingame neither leaderboard or playercard is working

This is still broken :(
1 Feb 2021, 13:16 PM
Donator 11

This is still broken :(

I was looking at the leaderboards yesterday in game - try the fix where you clear the steam browser history and cache
1 Feb 2021, 14:08 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment