Login

russian armor

Double Sandbag/Green Cover Build Times

• This thread is locked
13 Dec 2020, 04:26 AM

As the title says. Right now it's pretty much the no-brainer option to drop a sandbag or factional equivalent on key points because of a few factors, the primary being that it takes very little time and effort to set up sandbags that will only be broadly useful to you while on the point. It's essentially a micro tax at this point and it's extraordinarily boring to come across it. The game is far more interesting without the prevalence of sandbags - double their build time, so that people actually have to put some thought into which positions they're fortifying.
13 Dec 2020, 05:00 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Now I understand this isn't exactly 2x time, but this is literally on the patch notes.

Sandbags
We are increasing the time it takes to build sandbags for a select number of units. This will make it more of a strategic choice to build sandbags, because building them in the early game will hinder the pace at which the map can be captured. This should encourage players to build sandbags only in vital locations, rather than putting them everywhere their line infantry goes to capture points.
- Sandbag build time increased from 12 to 18 seconds for Infantry Sections, Riflemen and Volks

And the exception is conscripts and pioneers. I feel like this point may be more suited to the general balance changes thread?
13 Dec 2020, 14:55 PM

Whoops, how did I miss that change? Consider the thread closed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 95
unknown 11
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak