Delays ober but makes lmg ober available earlier
Makes Ostwind/Hezter available 30 fuel earlier
10 Dec 2020, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

What is the point of this?

We already have an OKW feedback thread.
MMX
10 Dec 2020, 10:37 AM

i don't get it. whatever you tried to bring across here seems to have gotten lost in mysterious ways
10 Dec 2020, 11:18 AM

I really do not see why OKW should tied to truck and especially truck set up since that makes depended on map (truck route) and selected location.

The discrepancies between T1/T2 timings for HMG/PF access and T3 build are not great either.

The patch solution also seem to luck finesse.

Since the current implementation already creates "side techs" (finally the "side tech" arguments will stop) for OKW if one goes T1 I see little reason not to fully implement the change and redesign the system.

Suggestions:

1)Break the bond between trucks and tech simplify the system.
All related infantry related tech is removed from truck and moved to HQ.

Incendiary grenades/ST44/PF/HMG access now are all related to HQ.

For instance one can create a tech that unlocks I.Gren/HMG and one tech that unlocks ST44/PF

Price can be deducted from T1/T2 cost

Reasons:
Make the system simpler, makes timing not tied to map/truck location, makes timing not related to T1 or T2 choice, tech can no longer be "unlearned"

2) Equalize cost for setting up T1/T2 add a separate tech for some vehicles to better adjust timing.

Reason: consistancy, T3 prerequest tech cost.

Optional:
1) Since back teching to medic has become more accessible I do not really see why one has to even buy the medic truck to begin with. One can add a medic unlock in HQ requiring a truck to set up to unlock. One still has the option to buy medic for T1 maybe for monition.

This will also make the loss of T1 truck less severe and promote aggressive placing.

2) Add mechanized unlock in T2 the unlock the vehicles but make Puma available from start similar to Le.ig to make access to the unit easier and promote diversified builds.

Another idea would be to move all HT to T1 and Leig to T2 so that T1 is UHU/AAHT/STUKA and T2 is Leig/Luch/Puma to try and make the two options closer together in power level.

3) Make the panzer authorization unrelated to AA. There is simply no connection between the two. Then Panzer authorization can be even move to HQ so that it can no loner be unlearned by losing a T4 . It can even be split into PA I giving access to JP/Ostwind/Hetzer PA II PzIV/Panther.

By making the AA gun a separate upgrade you can allow it to attack ground, make it work similar to other AA units with toggle mode of AA and ground attack.

4) Make OStwind/Hezter available with requiring T4 to be on map either as call-in or build-able form HQ
10 Dec 2020, 11:20 AM

What is the point of this?

We already have an OKW feedback thread.

Imo the new implementation could be improved. I would want to create long posts in OKW thread only on the issue of tech. I already provided some suggestions and tried to explain the changes the new system makes.
10 Dec 2020, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

/locked

Again, there is already an OKW feedback post. No need to split the discussion into hundreds of pieces.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 26
unknown 23
Germany 707

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak