Login

russian armor

Crashes

17 Nov 2020, 09:01 AM

Hello I need help.I keep getting crashed for no reason,any thoughts on what could be the problem?
It happens randomly sometimes mid game after a game just randomly.
17 Nov 2020, 13:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2020, 09:01 AMRóbert
Hello I need help.I keep getting crashed for no reason,any thoughts on what could be the problem?
It happens randomly sometimes mid game after a game just randomly.

Restart CoH2 frequently after you played 1 or 2 matches, then it won't happen most of the times
24 Nov 2020, 12:03 PM

I have been playing this game since 2013... and only this game (some 6,000 hours). I have a nearly new high end Alienware that is eminently capable of handling this game. Beginning in mid-July I started crashing to desktop constantly and getting multiple bugsplats, along with failing to create dump files and other errors. I spent 3 weeks troubleshooting this. I went through every forum in technical assistance on Steam and also on COH2.ORG.... going back to the year 2015. Nothing helped. Complete uninstall and re-installs multiple times. I tried everything. So, on Monday, 6 days ago, I sent my complaint to SEGA and I expected no response, as that seems to be everyone's experience. My complaint however, was very respectful and without anger or flame. Well, a guy named Doug from SEGA Support (Europe) contacted me by e-mail in less than an hour. He asked if during my 3 weeks I had verified the integrity of game files/cache. Of course I had done so... approximately 15 times. He asked me to do it again... wait a few minutes and then do it again. So, I did as he instructed and my problem immediately disappeared. I have played multiple games this week with no CTD and no ERRORS or BUGSPLATS. As it turns out, any kind of corrupt file/entry in your game cache/files will cause such errors, however, verifying the integrity of your games files/cache will not always remove that corrupt file on the first pass. However, verifying the integrity of your game files/cache 2 or 3 times consecutively, will indeed clear that corrupt entry that is causing your troubles. Well, this seems to be true as it instantly cleared my 3 week curse. Sort of like defragging a PC or running anti-virus softwares... they take multiple passes. I am not promising anyone that this is a silver bullet cure. I am merely throwing it out there so that it might solve your problems and at the least, gives you one more solution to try.
24 Nov 2020, 13:54 PM

wow, okay. I didn't know that. Been playing my whole life needing to restart after almost every game. I hope it works, thx anyways.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 92

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight