Login

russian armor

Spawning Squads from Emplacements

25 Oct 2020, 19:51 PM

Hi, everyone- I'm trying to spawn a squad from an emplacement, but I can't get it to work. Some details:

-Emplacement is set up as as squad, technically a team weapon. Like the Bofors.
-The squad's construction bar fills up, then the bar stays full and the squad does not spawn. This is still true when off-map spawn is selected.
-The emplacement has a "stop" command option. Not sure if this is related to the issue.
-This emplacement is capable of reinforcing already, but maybe there's an entity-related limitation on what can spawn squads? It uses the British Bren Rack entity.

Thank you!
26 Oct 2020, 06:58 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Could it be related to requirements or popcap from the spawned squad? Or the requirements in spawner_ext?
Have you tried the same spawn from a different structure?
The stop command becomes visible when the entity has moving_ext, that cannot be related.

How does the emplacement look like, is the rack surrounded by objects with an impass?
26 Oct 2020, 17:07 PM

Those are good ideas- I should have mentioned that the squad does work from other structures, and multiple squads have not worked from the emplacement.

I believe it uses a construction state for the weapon pile to not appear, but the camo-netting tent part is there. Underneath, there's a visual-only OKW medkit stack, not a part of the squad, though. I thought I had removed the impass from it, but that sounds like it's worth checking. Thanks!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★