Login

russian armor

Worldbuilder map problem

15 Nov 2013, 11:24 AM

Hey Guys,

I had a question about the new world builder. I built my map and it has starting locations, entry points, calculated the resource points and I saved my scenario and I did an export for the package and it said it was all saved properly.

But when I start CoH2 and go to custom game my map isn't visible... When I go to the mod map in my documents/coh2 I see my map there so what can it be thats causing my map isn't visible in the game?
15 Nov 2013, 14:07 PM

Hey Herr... I believe this may help, save your map to this location...

…\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2\CoH2\Data\Scenarios\MP\<MyScenario>...
15 Nov 2013, 15:20 PM

Yes thats the location where scenarios are saved and I had it saved there.

The exported package however is saved in My documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mods\scenarios. This is by default.

I tried adding MP to the scenarios folder but it didn't work.
15 Nov 2013, 15:49 PM

screenshot of your map in editor? no idea's, but a little info wouldnt hurt to find out whats going on. I know, if you lower the terrain elevation too low, in the center of the map an error box will appear. I think if you go too low, and artillery hits the map, damaging the terrain below the min value, it might open a hole to nothing ness. Maybe your map elevation is too low? speculating...
15 Nov 2013, 16:15 PM
Honorary Member Badge

export package only works, if you restart WB after saving your map and export the package then.

its a bug that will be fixed in the next patch
15 Nov 2013, 21:27 PM

screenshot of your map in editor? no idea's, but a little info wouldnt hurt to find out whats going on. I know, if you lower the terrain elevation too low, in the center of the map an error box will appear. I think if you go too low, and artillery hits the map, damaging the terrain below the min value, it might open a hole to nothing ness. Maybe your map elevation is too low? speculating...

This is my map:

@OnkelSam: I tried that but it didn't work.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★