Login

russian armor

Balance MOD

23 Aug 2020, 13:17 PM

Hello guys,
This is a balance mod I worked on. It has some changes and new abilities to the game so, I wanted to share it with you. I believe all the things I've changed make some sort of a sense but they might be poorly implemented so, therefore, please point them out and leave your suggestions if you have any.

Much appreciated to anyone who will test it.
----
S-19

ukfukfBritish

1. Trenches - cost 60 manpower
2. Sandbags - require bolster infantry squad
3. Bolster infantry squad upgrade - no longer require the platoon command post
4. UC - cost 5 fuel and its man power production require reduced by 5 Total cost 255 manpower and 5 fuel
5. UC WASP flamethrower variant upgrade - no longer require the platoon command post
6. Royal engineers - manpower cost 230 instead of 210
7. AEC Armored car - production time boost by 5 seconds. from 45 to 50 and now it costs 5 more fuel (total 65 fuel)

usfusfUSF

1. Fighting position - cost 150 manpower to build instead of 125 and the M2HB 50 cal upgrade costs 70 munition instead of 60
2. WC51 - cost 210 manpower and 5 fuel
3. Pathfinder squad have a new ability (Deploy Marksman) only works against sniper costs 60 munition. Require either active Platoon command post or Company command post and veteran 1
4. Major have a new ability (paradrop support weapons - M2HB 50 cal and M157mm AT gun) the M2HB 50 cal paradrop require NOT active Platoon command post and the M157mm AT gun require NOT active Company command post. cost 150 manpower and 20 fuel - recharge time 100 seconds

sovietssovietsSoviet

1. M3A1 scout car - Fuel required reduced by 2 (13 fuel instead of 15)
2. Penal Battalion - Manpower reduced by 15 (285 instead of 300)

ostheerostheerOST

1. Field first aid - cost 10 munition instead of 15
2. Bunker - MG42 upgrade cost 70 munition instead of 60
3. Panzergrenadier - Deploy from the Mechanized Kompanie
4. Osttruppen squad trenche - require 60 manpower

okwokwOKW

1. Sturmpioneer squad - can be equipped with both minesweeper and Panzerschrek. once equipped sturmpioneer with flamethrower they no longer can be upgrade with either minesweeper or Panzerschrek
2. Sturmpioneer Panzerschrek cost 45 munition instead of 70 munition
3. Jaeger light infantry have a new ability (Fire incendiary explosive round) require G43 upgrade and veteran 1. The ability only works against sniper, cost 60 munition

Here is the MOD S-19 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2203721617
23 Aug 2020, 13:45 PM

USF: 1 is pointless, 2 is probably not enough of a nerf, 3 is bad design, 4 is absolutely abhorrent
Soviets: 1 is pointless af, 2 is ok
Ostheer: 1 is good imo, 2 is okayish I guess, 3 I love you for saying that Pgrens to T2 miragefla wtf is the holdup just do it, 4 is bad
OKW: 1 and 2 are ok, 3 I'd rather punch a wall with my head than see it in the game.
23 Aug 2020, 17:02 PM

The countersnipe abilities are definitely a good idea,

As for the rest, theres a lot of good ideas just as plenty of pointless/non-sense stuff
23 Aug 2020, 19:32 PM

USF: 1 is pointless, 2 is probably not enough of a nerf, 3 is bad design, 4 is absolutely abhorrent
Soviets: 1 is pointless af, 2 is ok
Ostheer: 1 is good imo, 2 is okayish I guess, 3 I love you for saying that Pgrens to T2 miragefla wtf is the holdup just do it, 4 is bad
OKW: 1 and 2 are ok, 3 I'd rather punch a wall with my head than see it in the game.

Thanks for taking the time, about the major ability of paradrop.. it's when you desperately needed an mg or AT and you don't want to tech back for a variety of reasons.. it buys you some time and save manpower... the ability has requirements and it's not you can paradrop support weapons as you want, I will give you examples if you went LT - stuart then the major only paradrop AT.. if you built Captain - AA HT then the major only paradrop MG.. if you go LT - Captain then the major cannot paradrop any so there's a number of limitation that hinders this ability.

Pathfinders and JLI snipe ability I feel it's the only effective way to deal with a sniper so I offer it. Considering it only commanders unit also the requirments so the ability can put in place there's enough room for the enemy sniper before it get counterd.
23 Aug 2020, 19:33 PM

The countersnipe abilities are definitely a good idea,

As for the rest, theres a lot of good ideas just as plenty of pointless/non-sense stuff

Thanks man I appreciate it.
23 Aug 2020, 21:40 PM

it's when you desperately needed an mg or AT and you don't want to tech back for a variety of reasons

Too bad, tech is there for a reason and it's not aesthetic.
24 Aug 2020, 03:22 AM

Thanks for taking the time, about the major ability of paradrop.. it's when you desperately needed an mg or AT and you don't want to tech back for a variety of reasons.. it buys you some time and save manpower... the ability has requirements and it's not you can paradrop support weapons as you want, I will give you examples if you went LT - stuart then the major only paradrop AT.. if you built Captain - AA HT then the major only paradrop MG.. if you go LT - Captain then the major cannot paradrop any so there's a number of limitation that hinders this ability.

Pathfinders and JLI snipe ability I feel it's the only effective way to deal with a sniper so I offer it. Considering it only commanders unit also the requirments so the ability can put in place there's enough room for the enemy sniper before it get counterd.

skipping tech and lacking something is a risk, so you can get punished for greed. That would be the biggest boost for USF ever. Everyone would just go Captain - AA HT, Howi and AT Gun, and as a bonus you get a .50 drop with your forward retreat point omg :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★