Login

russian armor

Sync Error in Teamgames

17 Aug 2020, 19:56 PM

Today i encountered 2 sync error in team games with games played. Everytime the enemy was completly lossing (10 vpsleft with nothing left etc.)
Suddenly the end screen pops up, saying there is a sync error.
It is still possible to write with teammates and the enemy. After you click on "leave the game" bugsplash.

Evertime the game counted as a loss.

My question: Is this relic being relic or is someone drophacking cheating of some sort?
17 Aug 2020, 20:00 PM

Its a drop hack. Chineese folks like to do it in teamgames. Most of the times, its very rare ppl can get sync error if they are playing matchmacking after singleplayer\modded games.

There is sadly nothing you can do about it, since after they drop the game I belive even replay is being deleated or corrupted. Even player cards dont count it as drops.

Best way to report thouse guys whould be pre-record games if you in case you suspect someone is in the game who might drop you.
17 Aug 2020, 20:05 PM

Its a drop hack. Chineese folks like to do it in teamgames. Most of the times, its very rare ppl can get sync error if they are playing matchmacking after singleplayer\modded games.

There is sadly nothing you can do about it, since after they drop the game I belive even replay is being deleated or corrupted. Even player cards dont count it as drops.

Best way to report thouse guys whould be pre-record games if you in case you suspect someone is in the game who might drop you.

Thx for the reply. I heard of shit like this. Just wanted to have some fun in 4v4. I didnt even play 10 games total. Never saw that in my last 100 2v2 games.

Do they get a win though?
17 Aug 2020, 20:08 PM

Thx for the reply. I heard of shit like this. Just wanted to have some fun in 4v4. I didnt even play 10 games total. Never saw that in my last 100 2v2 games.

Do they get a win though?

Sometimes they do sometimes they dont. I've inconter several same ppl in 3v3 few times, who might have been dropping and some of them are able to drop and get a win, sometimes they get a lose and even few times game didnt even count at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★