Login

russian armor

So far I've played against the Germans,now Tiger Ace

14 Nov 2013, 18:11 PM

So far I've played against the Germans, now I play against Tiger ace.
Truth has a Relic, bud truth has the players..The player is bread..My view:
I've bought Coh2 Delux 79,99 €
four new generals 4 x 3,99 € is 15,96 €
Stalingrad bundle 11.99 €
two new generals 2 x 3,99 € is 7,98€
together : 115.92 €

It's the most money I ever gave pc game. I'm not sorry that money because COH is a really great game and RTS has no rival. If I was a psycho and I'd buy all skins and faceplates, we would have to cost more than 200€. With that I have a little headache :)
And here we do not have third DLC and new gen. and skins and faceplates. Maybe it climbs to 300€. Those of my 115 i really am sorry if: A) COH2 is not a game for one year, what should not according to the model COH1 B) if RELIC will really try to listen to the community and the game will support long-term (2-3years) C), and unless something RELIC makes the Tiger Ace, or soviet receive a similar weapon :banana:
I'm not the player with the TOP 100, but game I enjoyed. Now when I see when loading the opponent has an Tiger Ace, i'm sick of it. Playful for the Soviets like best and I think all games 1vs1 and 4vs4 is hereby generals with Tiger Ace changed completely on the contrary. The strategy of both fractions have radically changed and, if (as I write players or already here or on Steam CoH forum or forums) that this entails having problems on something that will.. Sentences like: not enough me four su85 are common phenomena..I'm not saying Tiger Ace can not destroy. But do not want to start the game with a team of oponents have Ace and I have to use 4x su85 or 4 x t34 and RAM. Download the full infantry or send him to 5x units with bazookas (which, they have no Soviets):). Still survives, and the game was over for me.. So far I've played against the Germans, now I play against Tiger ace. If it goes on like this, I will be very disappointed, the game stops playing and my 115 € tent is a waste of money...I think I'm not the only soviet.. What do you think?sovietssovietssovietssovietssovietssoviets
15 Nov 2013, 18:56 PM

90% of players think excatly as you... the game is not playable anymore.. the same story again.. totaly noob players who loose 50% of infantry during the game and at the end come Tiger Ace... and they win...
15 Nov 2013, 23:37 PM

So you want to nerf the tiger ace and keep soviet industry? This is why this game will never be balanced. Most of the sov only players want their side to be invincible or cry foul. Alot of german preference players just leave after every nerf and you see what happens then. Community gets smaller and smaller

for instance the german strafe was strong,sov players complained, got nerfed into oblivion, soviet strafe buffed to exactly almost what german strafe was. But hardly any complaints from the other side.

Because they were mostly gone already.
16 Nov 2013, 12:39 PM

the way they send out al those dlc for money with the speed they do its a bad buisnis model, as they wil lose alot for just a few who wil buy them as ppl will get fed up.

16 Nov 2013, 16:38 PM

C), and unless something RELIC makes the Tiger Ace, or soviet receive a similar weapon

I'd rather not call for things to be 'balanced' by adding more ridiculous OP paid nonsense on the other side. Tiger Ace seems like a genuinely interesting trade-off to me on paper. If I saw one I'd probably focus on killing all the support units. I'm not really interested in playing til a few things get patched so I don't know how it feels in practise.
16 Nov 2013, 17:52 PM

Sometimes t34 rams it with first attemt, sometimes you need to sacrifice 5 t34s to ram it.

So you just need to get lucky lol

16 Nov 2013, 17:58 PM

I think the old saying "You get what you payed for" fits quite well in this thread. If you buy the pay 2 win commanders you are supporting the economic model and relic/segas decision to implement it.

I'd love to try out all those new units and abilities but my fucking integrity and principles is keeping me from getting them. I'd even buy skins if they had gone another way or reverted this retarded system.
16 Nov 2013, 18:20 PM

I think the old saying "You get what you payed for" fits quite well in this thread. If you buy the pay 2 win commanders you are supporting the economic model and relic/segas decision to implement it.

I'd love to try out all those new units and abilities but my fucking integrity and principles is keeping me from getting them. I'd even buy skins if they had gone another way or reverted this retarded system.

I feel the same way. I'd love to try out the new commanders but there's no way I'll continue to support this business model.
16 Nov 2013, 18:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2013, 16:38 PMBlovski

I'd rather not call for things to be 'balanced' by adding more ridiculous OP paid nonsense on the other side. Tiger Ace seems like a genuinely interesting trade-off to me on paper. If I saw one I'd probably focus on killing all the support units. I'm not really interested in playing til a few things get patched so I don't know how it feels in practise.

As you said, in the paper sounds cool. But the thing is that you can only beat that thing with a lucky mine or T34 ram. It will go straight to your base to rape everything in there, and it destroys tanks like an Elefant and infantry like an ISU152, and to add even more, it has double hit points and damage received is halved.

If you can't destroy its motor before it turns to ashes your base then you are done.
Moreover, in teamgames the Tiger Ace will be supported by PZIVs and Panthers, so you can say it's nearly invulnerable.

And we are talking of a unit that can turn the table from a complete lose to a victory for 0 mp, so you always will have to face it if you are winning the match. ALWAYS. It's free.

Seriously, I don't know what were smoking when Relic designed that unit, but balance wasn't in their mind in that moment.
16 Nov 2013, 21:03 PM

not 1 tiger ace i have seen have lived long and not 1 of them ever won the germans a game becuz after they lost it they rage quit
16 Nov 2013, 21:19 PM

^^^ exactly. It's really easy to beat. Once engine is damaged it's ridiculously useless and just eats German resources.

I got the tiger ace 3x, and 3x it was successfully rammed on first try. Then u can just mortar the area or hit it with su85 or use ur soviet army to grind down German army. It really isn't hard to beat.
16 Nov 2013, 22:09 PM

want to know how many times I've lost to a tiger ace? zero. the thing is ridiculously easy to beat. want to know how many games I've lost when playing Soviet industry? zero. tiger ace isn't breaking this patch, Soviet industry is.
16 Nov 2013, 22:24 PM

well disagree on that m8 cuz so far i have only lost once vs a undustri commander you just need to spend more in field at gun togeter with p4 they can try and come to us hehe and as soon you pack are vet 2 and they get that very fast the camo and heat round helps alot!
17 Nov 2013, 09:53 AM

^^^ exactly. It's really easy to beat. Once engine is damaged it's ridiculously useless and just eats German resources.

I got the tiger ace 3x, and 3x it was successfully rammed on first try. Then u can just mortar the area or hit it with su85 or use ur soviet army to grind down German army. It really isn't hard to beat.

IOWs: you messed up.

No such thing happened in the games I encountered the TA. And mortar is no counter. Total BS.
17 Nov 2013, 22:11 PM

Mortar the area around the tiger and engineers die, with no replacements available it's gg. Tiger ace is well balanced in my opinion. Some may not like the doctrine as a whole, but it's not OP by any means. Not like the sowjet industry. And 100% my tiger has been deemed worthless by rams. Heavily damaged when it got at nades and constantly hit by su85. The is2 even gave my tiger ace a real battle before I pulled it back and spent the game repairing it.

The tiger ace is gg when it comes out and the majority of the German army is still in tact. But ppl don't use it smartly. Even then it's still a huge risk, one arty strike or strafe run can severely damaged the German army.
18 Nov 2013, 20:35 PM

You can use T34, Zis, AT Nades, mines, demolition charges or pogo sticks.

The only things that can actually get the TA killed is stupidity and mistakes.

If the german player exercises just a bit of care, it is unkillable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★