Login

russian armor

Raketenwerfers should not have retreat anymore.

5 Jul 2020, 21:39 PM

Just remove the RA bonus of retreat or at least bump up to 0.60 so it won't become immediately immune to small arms.

Edit: also for a T0 ATG the raketen could be a copy of soviet 45mm with retreat, then everyone would be happy since it would still be very good vs early game vehicles and not be OP late game vs factions that don't have heavy arty.

yes, they should.

UKF at guns shouldnt have sprint which cost nothing

dude, nobody remember to use that AND it's a vet1 ability...
5 Jul 2020, 21:52 PM

I know how to solve this issue and make everyone happy.

Go to my thread and vote yes to make ATGs have independent crews.
Raketen loses retreat, gains crew. The weapon is abandoned, the crew and its veterancy saved.

Win-win situation.
:hijack:
5 Jul 2020, 22:05 PM

I know how to solve this issue and make everyone happy.

Go to my thread and vote yes to make ATGs have independent crews.
Raketen loses retreat, gains crew. The weapon is abandoned, the crew and its veterancy saved.

Win-win situation.
:hijack:

I suggested this like 5 years ago, but considering how every time you change one line of code you create a dozen of bugs I think doing something like this will break the game.
5 Jul 2020, 22:36 PM

"No gunshield and 55 range.

Why are you acting like anyone would have a problem with giving it a gunshield if were possible?

I already said test it out at 6 men with no retreat, so no it's not the same arguments. You're just reading a title and skipping over everything else
5 Jul 2020, 22:51 PM

Why are you acting like anyone would have a problem with giving it a gunshield if were possible?

I already said test it out at 6 men with no retreat, so no it's not the same arguments. You're just reading a title and skipping over everything else

Seems like it would just make it a really bad zis with less range that shoots the ground occasionally, and no muni barrage
5 Jul 2020, 23:13 PM

Spacing of the troops manning it is really good now too so grenades dont even have a good impact
5 Jul 2020, 23:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2020, 22:51 PMKoRneY

Seems like it would just make it a really bad zis with less range that shoots the ground occasionally, and no muni barrage

It's cheaper, in your HQ, and it gets camo. All AT guns shoot the ground occasionally.

Like the ZiS doesnt have any issues lol, it's the buggiest AT gun in the game
5 Jul 2020, 23:55 PM

it's literally the same stuff as ur old thread
https://www.coh2.org/topic/103793/why-does-rak-need-retreat

"I see no reason for it to have it anymore. It's got almost the same range as all the other AT guns, camo at vet1, and a 5-man crew to prevent it from getting instakilled by explosives (which now makes it almost impossible to grenade to death even retreat notwithstanding). Removing retreat would make people actually use it like an AT gun instead of just blobbing them up in groups of two or using it like an infantry squad with a giant AT rocket."

"No gunshield and 55 range.

/thread"

always same arguments

Well cause it is true also doubles as a free scout tool too. Cant be everywhere at once and once you see the rak push send allied inf you hit retreat do it again click A move amazing. No way to punish it with out a calliope really.
6 Jul 2020, 00:01 AM

Whats even funnier its cheap so even if you lose it make another one, allies wont steal it because it sucks vs axis tanks. Highly effective one allied tanks low armor small hp pool.
6 Jul 2020, 00:17 AM

dude i just copy pasted replies, not even mime, from the same thread he posted a few month ago, my point being he is just trying to push it, if people could we all would like a normal at gun not this cancer, remaking the thread changes nothing mod team already responded in that
6 Jul 2020, 00:25 AM

dude i just copy pasted replies, not even mime, from the same thread he posted a few month ago, my point being he is just trying to push it, if people could we all would like a normal at gun not this cancer, remaking the thread changes nothing mod team already responded in that

Would you be fine with 6 man and no retreat, yes or no. I just wanna at least test it in a preview

Id be fine with a standard AT gun too but that seems unlikely to happen. I don't think Relic is going to completely removed and replace a unit from the game at this point
6 Jul 2020, 00:26 AM

i think it would be even more cancer for some people
i would be fine to test

one could try giving it resistance to explosives but more RA
6 Jul 2020, 00:27 AM

i think it would be even more cancer for some people
i would be fine to test

How so? If you can't retreat anymore you have to way more cautious, even with an extra man
6 Jul 2020, 00:30 AM

How so? If you can't retreat anymore you have to way more cautious, even with an extra man
cause ""people ""(and u know who i mean) will say " 1 more man will give it even more survivability vs inf"
6 Jul 2020, 00:36 AM

cause ""people ""(and u know who i mean) will say " 1 more man will give it even more survivability vs inf"

They might but I think they'd be wrong. Being able to retreat away from infantry is pretty strong for survivability

Even if they were right about inf, it definitely makes them more vulnerable to tanks. 1 more man on a the crew is less valuable against tanks than retreat is imo
6 Jul 2020, 01:16 AM

They might but I think they'd be wrong. Being able to retreat away from infantry is pretty strong for survivability

Even if they were right about inf, it definitely makes them more vulnerable to tanks. 1 more man on a the crew is less valuable against tanks than retreat is imo

QOL improvement with a reverse key so you don't have to shift queue small steps back would be another thing.
6 Jul 2020, 01:58 AM

1) remove raketenwerfer.
2) Re-Add volksgrenadier pshrek upgrade
3) See the forums burn (even more) in rants and PTSD
4) ???
5) Profit
6 Jul 2020, 19:13 PM

1) remove raketenwerfer.
2) Re-Add volksgrenadier pshrek upgrade
3) See the forums burn (even more) in rants and PTSD
4) ???
5) Profit

with the current meta and new mechanics I think shrek volks would be considerably worse then they used to be, they would 100% get rolled over by cons/rifles/tommy IMO especially if they lose faust with shrek upgrade
6 Jul 2020, 20:43 PM

with the current meta and new mechanics I think shrek volks would be considerably worse then they used to be, they would 100% get rolled over by cons/rifles/tommy IMO especially if they lose faust with shrek upgrade

Not if you spamm them like hell.
10 volksshreks blob o'doom

*wild katyusha appears*
-Le stalin organ starts to spread its love among the blob

GG Axis OP
8 Jul 2020, 01:37 AM

Not if you spamm them like hell.
10 volksshreks blob o'doom

*wild katyusha appears*
-Le stalin organ starts to spread its love among the blob

GG Axis OP

Kinda. Although they wouldnt have snares so you could medium pack them again and run over some of them as well as pushing models away from the tank stops them from being able to fire as it messes with the animations. Which wouldnt be terrible most mediums useless other than 1v1 because of heavy snares.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★