Login

russian armor

AT guns

21 May 2020, 08:36 AM

Why do vehciles take less priority than AT guns when it comes to moving to an area, as in, if a vehicle is sat by an entrance even though the AT gun can go around, it will instead path through the tank and forcing the tank move out of the way so the AT gun can get past...

As you can imagine this can have a lot of negative conswquences, it feels like the more I play recently, the more BS i find within the core of the game.
21 May 2020, 09:22 AM

I tried to replicate this, but the AT gun just moves around if an entrance is blocked by a friendly tank.

Anyway, you can use attack ground to prevent any forced movement from your vehicles, this also allows you to move damaged vehicles through your own vehicles, in case of a traffic jam.
21 May 2020, 16:47 PM

I tried to replicate this, but the AT gun just moves around if an entrance is blocked by a friendly tank.

Anyway, you can use attack ground to prevent any forced movement from your vehicles, this also allows you to move damaged vehicles through your own vehicles, in case of a traffic jam.

Then I must have been wrong with tanks (I could swear it happened to me before, confirmation bias huh) and it only applies to light vehicles, it definatley happened to me when I was trying to repair a snared AEC on crossroads winter (I was north) at the right side entrance of my base, caused a huge amount of pathing issues.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★