Login

russian armor

Should gammon and heavy engineer upgrade arrive sooner?

19 May 2020, 05:24 AM

Both gammon and heavy engineer upgrade are rather late arriving, which limits the use of them. To that i thought could it be feasible for them to arrive sooner in tech?

Gammon bomb is imo the main issue, as while its great tool to get rid off structures or be pseudo grenade if you skipped nade tech, its use is rather limited as in 1v1 and 2v2, there aren't too many buildings in maps which limit its use, only being handy if your opponent decides to spam bunkers or trenches for whatever reason. In 4v4s, most buildings might be leveled at the time it becomes available.

Heavy engineer kit is bit more usefull.as it helps to keep churchills and other high hp vehicles up and also allows sappers to compensate in frontline combat if needed. But i want for the sake of argument think vould it work if it comes out earlier.
19 May 2020, 09:00 AM

Split some of the hammer/anvil bonus from company cp to platoon cp will be nice and open up many diversity in tactic.

I'm talking about a hammer/anvil specialization for platoon CP. Like hammer for AEC/gammon bomb, anvil for boffor/heavy sapper. With that, one can have Comet support by heavy sapper, etc.
19 May 2020, 19:29 PM

Please god make the AEC/Bofors pick more interesting. Currently its bait for bad players.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 43
unknown 11
Germany 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L