Login

russian armor

Unbalanced pay commanders

PAGES (11)down
13 Nov 2013, 19:09 PM

Game is so unbalanced with this 4min t70 commander now which usually means full map control by the 5-6 minute mark.. I just dont understand how hard it can be to just make this game balanced after SO many months..
Everthing they seem to do is making new pay commanders just because not enough people bought their game? Sorry for the language but: how utterly retarded can one be..
Who ever is behind balancing in coh2 should really quit and find another job.

I just wish they had the same guys that made coh1.. Unfortuanly they are working with Blizzard on the new Diablo or whaterver from what I've heard.

9 minute t70 was already fast and now they also buffed t34s from the same tier. Wonder who's going SU85s nowdays?

I think they're just making OP commanders just to earn some more money then nerfing them the month after. (Just like the assgren doctrine).
The same goes for the russian 7muni mines doctrine.

Also this german commander that allows insta vet 3 squad. Where's actually the fun in that?? Some of the best things in coh2 (In my opinion) was to slowly but sure earn your vetereancy by heroic work on the field. Im not sure if this doctrine is OP but its still just.. *******

(I'm not talking about the patch. The patch is great) but the commanders are just.. horrible..

Im sorry but these pay-commanders gotta stop man and most people I talked with has the same opinion.
13 Nov 2013, 19:23 PM

Agreed. Its a very nice patch and the balancing is very nice except for the new commanders they are horribly balanced... And one could ask himself how they went through the beta testing??? :/
13 Nov 2013, 19:25 PM

I can't say I didn't expect unbalanced play with the new commanders since it is hard to test with a limited beta pool all of the options, but it is annoying. This falls under the feeling of P2W with a new commander until the next hotness comes out, which is concerning. Even if its not P2W because they get patched later, an advantage even for a short time, given to a player for cost is unfair and is P2W.

If it was up to me I would not release new commanders with balance patches, and I would be ready to hot fix them immediately. In addition, since I cannot even play against a computer that has these commanders I am always at a disadvantage to someone who pays to get them, since I can never practice offline against them.

Kinda of separate but since I did not pay to get these commanders can someone please link the page with the cost of their units/abilities and their stats when they become available? Stupid that I have to lose to them first to figure out what each thing is good against.
13 Nov 2013, 19:29 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Just dont buy them. That is the only language they speak (money).
13 Nov 2013, 19:33 PM

Permanently Banned
I lost 4 su85s that I had on the field at the same time to one tiger ace and 4-5 minute t70 is beyond retarded. Relic never go full retard!
13 Nov 2013, 19:35 PM

I posted this on the other thread about the mines. But in regards to the beta testers:

There are a significant amount of bugs in the beta builds of the game and they roll out new builds VERY often, and a lot is often changed between builds (which can be as often as 48 hours). So unless you are playing all the time (they're not getting paid), it is hard to not only find the bugs but point out everything wrong with the balance. (Most)Beta testers find out what is going to be in the final release when the patch notes are released, just like everyone else (which are maybe 1/3 of the changes that are currently implemented in the beta).

DLC is the model for monetization in the digital era, while I definitely agree that they could reduce the cost of the DLC, this is how it is and a few people complaining on a forum isn't going to change it.

EDIT: Didn't they release a hotfix maybe 2 days after the release of the Assault Gren commander? Only to buff them again later on due to whining?
13 Nov 2013, 19:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:29 PMBudwise
Not buy them? HAHA! Like that's gonna happen.
13 Nov 2013, 19:49 PM

Agreed. Its a very nice patch and the balancing is very nice except for the new commanders they are horribly balanced... And one could ask himself how they went through the beta testing??? :/

+1

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:35 PMWilliG
EDIT: Didn't they release a hotfix maybe 2 days after the release of the Assault Gren commander? Only to buff them again later on due to whining?

What's your problem? Assaultgrenadiers are pretty much useless.
13 Nov 2013, 19:49 PM

Game is so unbalanced with this 4min t70 commander now which usually means full map control by the 5-6 minute mark.. I just dont understand how hard it can be to just make this game balanced after SO many months..
Everthing they seem to do is making new pay commanders just because not enough people bought their game? Sorry for the language but: how utterly retarded can one be..
Who ever is behind balancing in coh2 should really quit and find another job.

Just buy the Tiger Ace OP commander only 3.99$!
For 3.99$ you have a Chance to beat the soviet OP commander.

The only way to beat a "pay 2 win" commander is to buy and use another "pay 2 win" commander.
13 Nov 2013, 19:50 PM

I lost 4 su85s that I had on the field at the same time to one tiger ace and 4-5 minute t70 is beyond retarded. Relic never go full retard!

3 SU85's should take out a tiger ace
13 Nov 2013, 19:51 PM

they released too much at once. They needed to roll all this DLC out slower and balance as they went. Instead they dumped it out all at once and it's a cluster fuck
13 Nov 2013, 19:51 PM

I suspect that both Soviet Industry and Elite troops will be nerfed. Soviet Industry is crazy good.
13 Nov 2013, 19:52 PM

I dont mind paying 4 euros for a commander. What i dont like is the commanders not beeing balanced they are over the top i think the idea of the new commanders are nice but the abilties could be half as effective as now and still beeing unique and good.
13 Nov 2013, 19:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:29 PMBudwise

Sad to say that will not work, because many people play this game to win and rank up on the ladder. For them those commanders are just what they are looking for. For people who will abstain, they will just get frustrated by the abuse.
13 Nov 2013, 19:54 PM

I suspect that both Soviet Industry and Elite troops will be nerfed. Soviet Industry is crazy good.

it's really mind blowing that they looked at this commander and thought it wild be fair. Some have said that we need to give it time to learn how to play against it. But when a commander is so powerful that it changes the dynamics of the game in such a drastic way something is probably wrong.
13 Nov 2013, 19:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:49 PMAffe

Just buy the Tiger Ace OP commander only 3.99$!
For 3.99$ you have a Chance to beat the soviet OP commander.

The only way to beat a "pay 2 win" commander is to buy and use another "pay 2 win" commander.
If this game is going into a big P2W milking cow I will simply unistall it and never see it again
13 Nov 2013, 19:57 PM

Yeah, both these new commanders are ridiculous.

Soviet industry allows you to pump out T-34s at 6:30... Without having any fuel point. Just 3-4 strat point, no need to even build caches. In 1v1 it's manageable, if bullshit, but in team games it's just game-breaking. Map control? Who cares, I can field 3 T-34s by the 9 minute mark even if I don't control the fuel.

Elite Troops ain't much better. Instant vet 3 grenadiers hand you map control on a silver platter, and once you get the vet 2 P4 your opponent can kiss his army goodbye unless he already got SU-85s. And of course the Tiger Ace which is just a balance nightmare.

It's pretty obvious that, by putting these OP commanders at 4$ apiece, they're just making a cash grab. I'm very dissapointed. And the rest of the changes are so good, too! But as soon as anyone in the game has those commanders, the game devolves into cheese unseen since launch.
13 Nov 2013, 19:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:35 PMWilliG

1 day after, and it changed the AG cost from 280mp to 200mp + 50 ammo. Later they changed it to 320mp and that's the problem, those commanders are sold with cretin specs and when they get changed right away most customers will feel cheated.
13 Nov 2013, 19:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:50 PMakula

3 SU85's should take out a tiger ace

are you retarded or something? if tiger ace blitz into them it can kill as much su85 as he wants
13 Nov 2013, 20:15 PM

Tiger Ace and soviet industry are the most OP commanders atm.

Soviet industry dominates absurdely the whole early and mid game with swarms of T-70 and T-34s that rapes your whole infantry.

And Tiger ace with vet ability on P4 dominates absurdely the late game.If your T-34 doesn t manage it to succesfully ram the Tiger ace that Monster tank will come and rape you army and base to the ground.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
Russian Federation 105

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak