Login

russian armor

input lag since yesterday - please help!

23 Apr 2020, 23:42 PM

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this has been raised before, but as of about 4pm yesterday (23rd April) with no changes to the game, there has been an unplayable input lag when moving models and clicking in online multi. There seems to be no issues in single player.

To pre-empt things, my net runs at 50Mbs and there is no lag issues with any other games (including shooters where it is really noticeable). PC specs were running everything on high for years with no issues. I've tried everything to get it back to working again to no avail. turned off vsync and all the rest.

Specs:
core i7 - 4790K 4ghz
32gb of ram
RTX 2070 - 8gb graphics.

Is this a known issue since the recent patch? Please help.

Cheers,
Ralos
23 Apr 2020, 23:49 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

This is a known issue mostly for people in Germany, Czech Republik and I think some other countries in central Europe.

As far as I know that is a server problem by Relic. Unlikely that something will be done about it. The problem comes without any announcement and also goes away the same.
23 Apr 2020, 23:50 PM

This is a known issue mostly for people in Germany, Czech Republik and I think some other countries in central Europe.

As far as I know that is a server problem by Relic. Unlikely that something will be done about it. The problem comes without any announcement and also goes away the same.

Thanks Hannibal,

I'm in Australia and have been playing the game fine since it came out. Any other thoughts?

Solar
24 Apr 2020, 00:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2020, 23:50 PMSolar

Thanks Hannibal,

I'm in Australia and have been playing the game fine since it came out. Any other thoughts?

Solar

A lot people experience the same these days and the chances are 95% that it's cuz of international network traffic overload. Everyone is at home atm cuz of Corona and using the internet.

I know it may sound odd but most of the times, using a VPN does actually remove the lag completely.
24 Apr 2020, 00:22 AM

A lot people experience the same these days and the chances are 95% that it's cuz of international network traffic overload. Everyone is at home atm cuz of Corona and using the internet.

Thanks aerafield,

I agree traffic is high but it hasnt impacted any other game or my internet speed generally. this feels like a server side delay when move orders etc are given. Bizarrely it only started yesterday.

Thoughts?
24 Apr 2020, 00:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2020, 00:22 AMSolar

Thanks aerafield,

I agree traffic is high but it hasnt impacted any other game or my internet speed generally. this feels like a server side delay when move orders etc are given. Bizarrely it only started yesterday.

Thoughts?

Do you have access to a good VPN? If yes and the lag suddenly goes away once you pop it on, you can be assured its the network traffic
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
Korea, Republic Of 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment