Login

russian armor

Sturmtiger and ARVE

15 May 2020, 05:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2020, 22:28 PMGrumpy
I just watched Skippy use a Sturmtiger on Port of Hamburg. He got it to Vet 5 with over 50 kills. Like a lot of other units, it seems pretty good in certain situations. Skippy was fighting over the center VP, and used it on squads trying to cap. Part of using it was just the threat to units trying to cap. At some point, the other team didn't have a choice but to chance it as their VP's were dropping. Used like that, it got a lot of kills and he was never in danger of losing it.

It ended up being a pretty good game to watch. Skippy ended up losing because someone managed to get the bottom VP for just long enough to win 3-0. Nine less seconds and the other team would've won.

Dane casted a similar game 1vs1 recently, Brit player comet stalled and OKW player built ST and IR HT for LoS and wiped a squad running into VPs with every shell. Double ATG and fausts kept the comet at bay.

Eventually all the Brit had was tanks and
Engineers, ST is best used on these long "stalemate" fronts where you can wipe calling squads from FoW.

I feel like AVRE is worse in that regard to lower range but turret allows you to shoot retreating units pretty easy
15 May 2020, 06:54 AM

I wish the ST range buff on Vet4 would be applied
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight