Login

russian armor

Commandos visible in stealth?

13 Apr 2020, 16:22 PM

Haven't played COH in a few months so I might not be up to speed on whats know to the community but
I have a very strong suspicion that commandos are somehow visible in stealth.

Had this happen on a few games - people (as OST, no recon planes) are trowing nades precisely on moving stealthed units as they are moving up. And these are average lvl 14 players. Same thing reported by other brit in the team.

Just to clarify my units were on hold fire, leapfrogging covers and never lost stealth.
13 Apr 2020, 16:32 PM

Could you share the replay if you still have it?
13 Apr 2020, 18:06 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

When in doubt always save the replay.
13 Apr 2020, 18:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 16:22 PMPereat
Haven't played COH in a few months so I might not be up to speed on whats know to the community but
I have a very strong suspicion that commandos are somehow visible in stealth.

Had this happen on a few games - people (as OST, no recon planes) are trowing nades precisely on moving stealthed units as they are moving up. And these are average lvl 14 players. Same thing reported by other brit in the team.

Just to clarify my units were on hold fire, leapfrogging covers and never lost stealth.

What about 222 detect infantry ability? It shows units on minimap, if you use tac map well, you can precisely pinpoint the position of stealth squad.
14 Apr 2020, 15:01 PM

What about 222 detect infantry ability? It shows units on minimap, if you use tac map well, you can precisely pinpoint the position of stealth squad.

Don't think I have the replay saved but when I watched it after the game the units were invisible from his perspective.
14 Apr 2020, 15:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2020, 15:01 PMPereat

Don't think I have the replay saved but when I watched it after the game the units were invisible from his perspective.

They are invisible indeed, but you can see their tags on the minimap/tacmap if you use the infantry awareness ability of 222. If you're a bit experienced and have micro to spare, you can land good shots based just on that info.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 10
South Africa 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak