Login

russian armor

SU 76 update

5 Apr 2020, 09:41 AM

I want the SU-76 to be an assault gun. IMO my solution to make it viable is give it sherman HE rounds as a free ability that stops the vehicle from moving.

"Give rear echelons some love" - remove crews form usf vehicles and trust me they will be more than loved :)

to the post - remember that soviets are the best atm and su-76 is a skill unit for micro pros. Buffing it may result in overbuffing the whole faction imo
5 Apr 2020, 10:22 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

That's simply not true. If my memory serves me right the stug has 140 armour, meaning even at point blank the t34 can bounce it 15% of the time and at max range the t34 only has 80 pen which translates to only a 57% chance to pen.

Ah, but you see, you forgot the part where we on the balance team have been trying to destroy his favorite faction for years. Its a simple fact you forgot to consider in your number calculations.
5 Apr 2020, 10:31 AM

Ah, but you see, you forgot the part where we on the balance team have been trying to destroy his favorite faction for years. Its a simple fact you forgot to consider in your number calculations.

Oh you evil sinister beings!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 33
Russian Federation 110

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak