Login

russian armor

Elite Invitational Tournament 3 - and other tourneys

27 Mar 2020, 15:19 PM
Donator 22

there is an Elite Invitational Tournament 3 announced for tomorrow.
  • Where can I find more info about that tournament?
  • Is the room "events central" dead? Or where do I find tournament infos in general? I happened to see AEs and Kimbos announcements, but more by chance. Is there a place to look for this?
  • is two (?) questions too much in one thread?

27 Mar 2020, 15:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

to 3.

As a moderator of this forum, I can tell from experience that some members tend to open a new thread for basically every single word of their wisdom that gets typed into their keyboards. However I would like to encourage you to rather not do this. Your post is completely fine.

The other points I'd like to know as well. Also basically missed the king of the noobs tournament, just stumbled upon it by chance a couple of days prior because someone mentioned it.
27 Mar 2020, 15:58 PM

to 3.

As a moderator of this forum, I can tell from experience that some members tend to open a new thread for basically every single word of their wisdom that gets typed into their keyboards. However I would like to encourage you to rather not do this. Your post is completely fine.

I would like to report defamation, because we all know which particular members this is about all too well :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
28 Mar 2020, 06:12 AM

If you are looking for info in the tournament, here is where you can find it. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fK01nYpD_KqrxCdY9p4B9pWC52pwLaZHfcUgetAYX5M/edit
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2
unknown 45
United States 40
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %