Login

russian armor

How does t34 ram work?

13 Mar 2020, 03:15 AM

I'm wondering how do you get the ram to give an immobilizing crit? It seems like I can get the crew shock one, but how can you get the engine damage one?
15 Mar 2020, 15:32 PM

All just random chance. Not sure on the exact values but I think the heavy engine damage is maybe around 10%?
15 Mar 2020, 15:47 PM

It consists of 3 RNG rolls IIRC. The first one decides about whether the RAM causes a crew shock crit or not, the 2nd roll about whether it penetrates or not. RAM has a penetration value like all other units in the game. IF the RAM penetrates, then there is a 3rd RNG roll and the damage gets doubled. The third roll decides about the type of critical. Engine damage has high chance, immobilize or heavy engine dmg have low chance
15 Mar 2020, 15:50 PM

It consists of 3 RNG rolls IIRC. The first one decides about whether the RAM causes a crew shock crit or not, the 2nd roll about whether it penetrates or not. RAM has a penetration value like all other units in the game. IF the RAM penetrates, then there is a 3rd RNG roll and the damage gets doubled. The third roll decides about the type of critical. Engine damage has high chance, immobilize or heavy engine dmg have low chance

beautiful design
27 Mar 2020, 19:50 PM

As previously stated, ram has a penetration value, so for the best chance to deal a crit always try to ram them in the ass.
27 Mar 2020, 19:58 PM

beautiful design

I can't tell if you are sarcastic or not but I really hope you are.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★