Login

russian armor

Unusual Ostheer Suggestion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
10 Mar 2020, 08:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 07:18 AMSumi

Are you saying what I wrote was incorrect? If so then do correct me, I wouldn't have any problem learning something. Also, could you stop quoting the stats of 1v1 games? Like seriously you select the stats of what you want to say ignoring the rest. OST is dominant in 4v4,3v3,2v2 get that? The game won't bend to your whims, it is fine as it is right now.

Well the number do say that you are incorrect.

You seem that you have made up you mind and I have little reason to try to "correct" you, especially since you do not seem eager to lisen.
10 Mar 2020, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 08:37 AMVipper

Well the number do say that you are incorrect.

You seem that you have made up you mind and I have little reason to try to "correct" you, especially since you do not seem eager to lisen.

Well can you share the numbers to prove me incorrect? Do you even know how a debate or a discussion works? You are not providing any other evidence except the 1v1 stats of US vs OST. My dear newbie that's not how a game works. You can't just count the stats of 1v1 mode of 2 factions and then go on to make changes to any of the factions structure.

Furthermore, I never denied your claim that US is stronger in 1v1 against OST because I have seen those specific stats my self but it seems like you are hell bent on using the 1v1 stats of OST vs US to make changes to the OST structure. Well your bubble will burst sometime.
10 Mar 2020, 12:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 12:42 PMSumi

My dear newbie that's not how a game works.

I have more game insight than average thank you.

You are obviously trying to engage in "forum war" and I am not really interested.
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 12:42 PMSumi

but it seems like you are hell bent on using the 1v1 stats of OST vs US to make changes to the OST structure. Well your bubble will burst sometime.

I am actually interested in improving a game I like and if that includes changes to "OST structure" I have no problem with it. Even the MODE team seem to agree if care to read the changes tested in Winter patch mode.
10 Mar 2020, 13:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 12:48 PMVipper

I have more game insight than average thank you.

You are obviously trying to engage in "forum war" and I am not really interested.

I am actually interested in improving a game I like and if that includes changes to "OST structure" I have no problem with it. Even the MODE team seem to agree if care to read the changes tested in Winter patch mode.

See my point ? You have no evidences or stats to back up your claims and can't even point out the incorrectness of my claims while you claimed them to be incorrect. You just try to avoid serious conversations and keep running but I guess thats your characteristics.

If you are actually interested in improving a game then please shut up. Your claims are too pro-axis and it looks like you don't even have any experience with allied factions. I have watched your discussions on many forum threads. You just like to rant and waste others time.

Also dont worry these T4 changes you are happy about wont make it to the game.
10 Mar 2020, 13:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 13:10 PMSumi

If you are actually interested in improving a game then please shut up. Your claims are too pro-axis and it looks like you don't even have any experience with allied factions.

This is a forum where people can express their opinion there even specific thread for feedback. Unless you are moderator do not tell other to "shut up".

I wold advice you to check your facts before making claims. Actually I have more game as allies than average (not that it matters but I probably have more games as allies than you.)
10 Mar 2020, 13:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 13:20 PMVipper

This is a forum where people can express their opinion there even specific thread for feedback. Unless you are moderator do not tell other to "shut up".

I wold advice you to check your facts before making claims. Actually I have more game as allies than average (not that it matters but I probably have more games as allies than you.)

Okay I did not about that rule.

I would advice you to Share facts before making claims. This thread is all about you saying axis infantry is weaker and I proved how you are wrong by making stark comparisons, which is called supporting your claims and since you can't do that anymore means you have accepted the fact that Axis infantry do infact have more advantages over the allied infantry units regardless of other factors.

Also it is amusing that you "CLAIM" to have more allied games yet don't show your player card on this forum. Funny right, given the ruckus you have created. Anyhow no point in carrying this discussion forward.
10 Mar 2020, 14:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 13:48 PMSumi

Okay I did not about that rule.

I would advice you to Share facts before making claims. This thread is all about you saying axis infantry is weaker and I proved how you are wrong by making stark comparisons, which is called supporting your claims and since you can't do that anymore means you have accepted the fact that Axis infantry do infact have more advantages over the allied infantry units regardless of other factors.

Also it is amusing that you "CLAIM" to have more allied games yet don't show your player card on this forum. Funny right, given the ruckus you have created. Anyhow no point in carrying this discussion forward.

Since you seem determined to continue down the same path or personal insults, I would rather no continue this exchange (I wish could call a debate but it is not).
Regards.
10 Mar 2020, 14:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 13:10 PMSumi
If you are actually interested in improving a game then please shut up. Your claims are too pro-axis.

IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE BALANCE AND CONTINUING FAIRNESS, COH2 WILL BE REORGANIZED INTO THE FIRST PRO-AXIS META, FOR A FAIR AND BALANCED GAME

10 Mar 2020, 21:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE BALANCE AND CONTINUING FAIRNESS, COH2 WILL BE REORGANIZED INTO THE FIRST PRO-AXIS META, FOR A FAIR AND BALANCED GAME

Serious mode on: gonna lock the thread cause it devolved in "NO U" back n forth and there are others to discuss the recent changes been applied to the mod preview.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
New Zealand 38
Germany 12
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W