Login

russian armor

How is this MM working?

26 Feb 2020, 23:47 PM

Every session its the same .... I have some win streak and get rank like 10-40
After that I am bullied by MM so hard cause I cant even describe ...

For example from 6 todays games I had only one when my team was slightly better ranked .... otherwise the ranks difference were like 5-20x higher (combined)

Maybe this is the main problem of 4v4 and 3v3 ...

Some wise man told me I should try 4v4 (Even I know its much bigger cancer than 3v3 in playstyle - less blobing - almost no arty spamm - better coop and so on) because there is better playerbase and you will get high ranked battles more often and not once on sunday like in 3v3s case ....

What else can I say about that? (Rather not even talking about leavers or gyus who had thousand of hours and still dont know how bugslat works ...)

As I said before I am in game like half year and I enjoy it a lot .... I think I am very decent player to have only like 1k hours in it ...

Dont say to me I should play 1v1 ... no I came to play this because I love teamwork in strategy game (CoH teamwork :clap: )

Here are some examples from today ...

https://imgur.com/a/Zyyp8wA

https://imgur.com/a/9JWF7iw

The second one is just top kek ....

+ I dont see a point to make a 4 player team since you will meet one decent team per week and others games will be like meeeh how long will it take? 5 mins or 15?

Thats all ... if there are some tips please write me some ... ( + sorry for my potato english)

27 Feb 2020, 00:05 AM

Not 1v1 ok, but, you can't carry too much in 4v4 , and with 8 players in total, it's normal to see unbalanced matches. Those who love team games normally play 2v2 random, and if you don't want to play 2v2, better play in a premade team in 4v4. If you try random 4v4 at high levels, you will mainly find who makes team snipes to boost each other's rank or who makes 2at or 3at within the 4v4. There is no solution to your problem if you are interested in the random rank, increasing the number of players you will find worse balanced teams.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★