Login

russian armor

WTF is that?

13 Feb 2020, 13:38 PM

Problem with connection when game is already loaded but sudenly freeze and u wait for one player who probably has potato PC ... its like 2 mins and than it writes LOST and whats the worst about it is that it is counted as LOST ....

I am relative new player and I enjoy teamgames (playing on high level) but this makes me very frustrated ....

Is there any solution for this? I really dont enjoy when I lost my winning streak every time only by this or by a leaver ....

Thanks for any tips :)

13 Feb 2020, 13:52 PM

this is a very old and known bug with the matching system.

If one person uses a PC from 1995 (which I somehow encounter a lot in CoH2 :s ) and needs 3+ minutes to load the match, there is a chance that the game will crash because the person with the wooden toaster PC cannot "catch up" to the other players.

You might expect now that the potato PC player will get kicked but the exact opposite happens: everyone else will get kicked and then most of the times the team of the potato PC player will get the win, the other one loses.

It sucks and you cant do anything about it unfortunately

The only "tip" I can give you is banning all winter maps. Winter maps take significantly longer to load, hence the chance for this to happen to people with trash computers is significantly higher on them.
It's not really a good tip however cuz it doesnt solve the complete problem and I dont use this tip myself either. I just kinda accepted this shitty bug
13 Feb 2020, 13:58 PM

this is a very old and known bug with the matching system.

If one person uses a PC from 1995 (which I somehow encounter a lot in CoH2 :s ) and needs 3+ minutes to load the match, there is a chance that the game will crash because the person with the wooden toaster PC cannot "catch up" to the other players.

You might expect now that the potato PC player will get kicked but the exact opposite happens: everyone else will get kicked and then most of the times the team of the potato PC player will get the win, the other one loses.

It sucks and you cant do anything about it unfortunately

The only "tip" I can give you is banning all winter maps. Winter maps take significantly longer to load, hence the chance for this to happen to people with trash computers is significantly higher on them.
It's not really a good tip however cuz it doesnt solve the complete problem and I dont use this tip myself either. I just kinda accepted this shitty bug

Thanks bruh ... you know I love u :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
Germany 15
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 41

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L