Login

russian armor

Paritsan commander - New look?

17 Feb 2020, 04:51 AM

I dont know, may be Partisan able to drop weapons that cost 60-70ammo unlimited time is fair for you?
- I mean, 210mp as a LMG42 weapon rack, and another 280mp as a Shreck weapon rack? Sounds more OP to me.

Call in Pz4 unlimited like Sherman4C isnt logical to me (how can they get alot of Pz4?) Thats also make Pz4 replace T34 like Sherman4C doc
Call in Pz4 limited to 1 is really weak if its cost 120fuel.

Edit: definitely OP if 4 Soviet use 4 0fuel Pz4, I realized.
17 Feb 2020, 07:26 AM

I dont know, may be Partisan able to drop weapons that cost 60-70ammo unlimited time is fair for you?
- I mean, 210mp as a LMG42 weapon rack, and another 280mp as a Shreck weapon rack? Sounds more OP to me.

Call in Pz4 unlimited like Sherman4C isnt logical to me (how can they get alot of Pz4?) Thats also make Pz4 replace T34 like Sherman4C doc
Call in Pz4 limited to 1 is really weak if its cost 120fuel.

Edit: definitely OP if 4 Soviet use 4 0fuel Pz4, I realized.

whole idea is OP AF

Whole idea of 0 fuel vehicles is bad,coh1 had it,and it sucks,then we got 800mp elite tiger,everyone start using it because it's OP,now it cost fuel

Arming conscripts is another bad idea since they ALREADY best mid-late game mainline infantry,even without upgrades,now they got SVT and T4 upgrade,SVT nerfed and Т4 nerf coming with patch

People crying because of conscripts with SVT,now imagine them with G43 or MG42

Now think about this,you calling AT partisans for 270mp,they got elite camo,AT nade,panzerschreck and they can drop 1 panzerschreck for free.So for 270 manpower you get ekvivalent of Pgrens with schreks that cost 340manpower +100 munition,they also missing AT nade and Elite camo,even if AT partisans can't pick another schreck cost effectiveness just fucked up
18 Feb 2020, 08:12 AM

Set Partisan weapon slot to 1, forget to mention about it. Beside, Partisan is as fragile as Conscript.

SVT and T4. Not, its SVT OR T4. 7th men takes a weapon slot. You cant upgrade 7men and get SVT.
Remember PPSH used to take 0 weapon slot, its possible for them to get 3xPPSH and 2 LMG42.
- - -
There are much more way to make downside to make up the cheap price, I cant think all of them. Just strange ideas pass by, calm down. Not like balance will take the idea.

I dont like Soviet Doc unit in Partisan tactic, I wish to see German's unit. Except its very limited and weak.
18 Feb 2020, 21:03 PM

How about some capture German equipment like P4 or stug?
19 Feb 2020, 07:07 AM

WingZero: thats what I think, but if bring Pz4/Stug into the commander slot, I dont think it should be snapped into Soviet tech like T34/85. And should not be able to mass build Pz4/Stug (like how can Partisan can capture so much German's armor?)

Limit Pz4 to 1 with much cheaper price can be fit well with the commander.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight