Login

russian armor

Collector's Edition

10 Nov 2013, 12:51 PM
Patrion 14

I'm curious whether people who have bought the CE will recieve more free content.
We got Case Blue for free and some additional commanders and skins but in my opinion, this doesn't justify the extra cost.
Anybody has any info/toughts on this?
10 Nov 2013, 13:05 PM

You don t get anything more.
10 Nov 2013, 13:32 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2013, 13:05 PMAffe
You don t get anything more.

well, that sucks :/
10 Nov 2013, 14:00 PM

"Victory at Stalingrad" is not included in the CE Edition.Only case blue, "25"(ist not really 25 Skins....) Skins and the Remix commanders with old abilitys.

Relic has succesfully fooled you.
10 Nov 2013, 14:05 PM

no more free stuff for ce anything free now is for everyone.
10 Nov 2013, 16:14 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2013, 14:00 PMAffe
"Victory at Stalingrad" is not included in the CE Edition.Only case blue, "25"(ist not really 25 Skins....) Skins and the Remix commanders with old abilitys.

Relic has succesfully fooled you.

Seems like they did... Disgracefull
10 Nov 2013, 16:19 PM

I got Case Blue for free and I don't have the Collector's Edition. I preordered, but I never spent the $40 dollars for the extra pair of skins.
10 Nov 2013, 16:19 PM

Permanently Banned
We have receive nothing more than mens who have preorder except 4 skins or 5 ROFL !!!!

I just want say to RELIC :

It's finish, next time i never take your collector edition from company of heroes and i'm sur all mens make the same like me for next time ;)

So if you want, we buy next time your preorder edition, give to us a minimum thing more than just preorder game like this DLC coming with 2 commanders for 4-5 euros free for collector edition.
10 Nov 2013, 16:20 PM

Permanently Banned
we buy next time your preorder edition

---> collector edition not preorder editon
10 Nov 2013, 16:28 PM

Did the preorder folks get the same commanders that the CE did?
10 Nov 2013, 16:30 PM

Permanently Banned
Ye Basilone, nothing free if i'm remember good for collector edition except 4 SKINS lolololol
10 Nov 2013, 16:31 PM

Permanently Banned
For 40 Euros more :) :) :) :)
10 Nov 2013, 16:31 PM

Did the preorder folks get the same commanders that the CE did?

Not all.
But the "new" commanders from the CE were just remixes of old ones.There is nothing "new" in the CE.

BTW if you buy the CE you get the Terror commander that nobody in the world uses because there are already too much commanders.But don t worry it will get even worse with more and more commanders getting spammed by relic.
10 Nov 2013, 16:37 PM

Permanently Banned
Don't forget this maybe 1-2 commanders free for CE remix was give for us by relic for 40 euros with 4 skins.

It's what 2 commanders more no ?

I'm not sur but preorder edition have receive new "remix" commanders free too.
10 Nov 2013, 16:39 PM
Patrion 14

I really hope someone of Relic reads this

I preordered your fancy CE in january 2013, hoping the game will be realeased in march. You let me play the beta, which had more bugs in it then my fucking cellar. In march, we get the message the game will be delayed 'till june. This is reasonable. This I understood. But : whoever pays €80 or more for a game has certain expectations to be on top of the game for at least a year. We are 6months after launch and I will need to spend, let's say €40 for all DLC. WHAT.THE.FUCK RELIC. I realise that preordering the CE is my own fault and at my own expense, of course that is. But if someone claims that he doens't care buying new DLC 4-6months after he spent a reasonable amount of money on a game, please tell me how you do not feel frustrated.
10 Nov 2013, 16:48 PM

Permanently Banned
It's not your fault.

Relic just need to heard something go buy their COLLECTOR EDITION next time if they make nothing for CE like NEW COMMANDERS WITH NEw units free

Or just THE PACK for 12 November, with theater of war mode + 2 commanders for 11 euros.
10 Nov 2013, 17:07 PM

Relic gives a sh*t about us they already own our Money and they laugh about us how stupid we were to buy there fake CE.

But don t worry new DLC s are on its way to milk everything out of the community.We are 5 months after release and relic sells more and more paid DLC crap.

More commanders, more ToW, more Skins MORE MONEY!!!!!

Company of DLCs.
10 Nov 2013, 22:08 PM

Also have to agree the CE was a ripoff. I feel I really did not get my moneys worth at all.

Also calling a fully digital product a "Collectors Edition" is a fail to begin with.
10 Nov 2013, 23:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2013, 22:08 PMStoffa
Also calling a fully digital product a "Collectors Edition" is a fail to begin with.

Agreed 100% but why did you support it by buying it then? This is one of the reasons why I bought the Red Star edition back when I lived in the UK (it`s kinda like CE but in a fancy box you can at least put on a shelf, not sure if it was available world-wide).

Still not a great deal (maybe even worse? I don`t know what the price differential was and I am not gonna look it up) but it`s that kind of money I wouldn`t get pissed off about. Just look at the cost of movie tickets, nice food, drinks, petrol... a CE of a game you can play for months/years to come is just a drop in the ocean. And in case your budget is tight enough to feel it you`re not gonna buy a CE of a game in the first place.
10 Nov 2013, 23:20 PM

Seems like they did... Disgracefull

Disgraceful that's what how I feel, BTW, they didn't give the alpha test access to those pre-oderers, instead, they spread the alpha key in the internet..most of them are kids who can't even run COH2.

I already told everyone I knew not to buy any CE from relic anymore, I can buy a season pass from borderland 2, bioshock 3 with only 20USD, but what did we get for those 100USD CE edition?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★