Login

russian armor

The Churchill is a buggy mess

16 Jan 2020, 06:26 AM

I came across this by accident after the game was over and I was parked next to an MG. The churchill simply wouldn't fire at it, "ok, minimum range" I thought but then as you can see it just refuses to fire at all.

16 Jan 2020, 13:32 PM

You seem to have arrived at a point where 3 different things have all combined to be a perfect sh*tstorm of bugginess.

You are inside the minimum distance to target the MG.

The minimum distance circle looks to have been shrunk by the terrain to make it appear smaller than it actually is. This is why you can't target the ground immediately outside the circle but, you can fire at the ground that's just a bit further away.

Finally, you can't target the ground inside the victory point, probably so you can't deny the point to the enemy by firing into it continuously.

The solution is to back the tank out to the road and target the MG from there. It's obvious but, it's the best kind of bug-fix there is.
31 Jan 2020, 18:44 PM

Snip

I think the best bug fix would be an actual bug fix! I get what you're saying about the terrain deforming the circle but I'm targeting way, WAY outside of the circle.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
Russian Federation 74

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment