Login

russian armor

churchill AVRE

10 Jan 2020, 05:26 AM

can i have the old avre back ? the one with slow ass projectile fires in high angle ? or make the projectile of the current one to ignore terrain because in some map it would explode halfway to the target, i usually fire at max range or behind shot blocker but have to move closer to crosshair it behind the target because pinpointing it doesnt wipe the squad for some reason, risk exposing it and taking damage
10 Jan 2020, 09:05 AM

IKR, why should you have to risk exposing and taking damage to such a powerful tank with a high HP pool!
10 Jan 2020, 10:01 AM

Doesn't this tank take like 10 AT-gun hits before its killed?
10 Jan 2020, 15:55 PM

I want a guaranteed surprise wipe so getting spotted means they will be aware and will micro their infantry more carefully while avre shell never reach the crosshair so i have to aim higher and that means the avre have it range reduced, the shell kind off not reach the center of the crosshair because of terrain and it dont fire at high angle anymore
10 Jan 2020, 18:41 PM

I want a guaranteed surprise wipe

Then use commandos and throw a gammon bomb. Whilst the targeting of the AVRE and sturm tiger are pretty iffy at best, like you said, you aim behind them and it fixes it. Broken? Probably, Need fixing? Probably not, they are already a high chance to wipe so gotta have that risk reward.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 11
unknown 3
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak