Login

russian armor

UKF Designate Command Vehicle

9 Jan 2020, 18:25 PM

What are your experiences with and feelings on the Designate Command Vehicle Aura?
Does the infantry aura part make a large difference on Bren Tommy performance?
Quick testing in CheatCommands made it seem negligible. Really noticable with AT guns and tanks.
Also seems to be beast on the Churchill Crocodile since it doesn't affect main gun and only slightly reduces flamethrower performance.
26 Feb 2020, 11:23 AM

What are your experiences with and feelings on the Designate Command Vehicle Aura?
Does the infantry aura part make a large difference on Bren Tommy performance?
Quick testing in CheatCommands made it seem negligible. Really noticable with AT guns and tanks.
Also seems to be beast on the Churchill Crocodile since it doesn't affect main gun and only slightly reduces flamethrower performance.

There is no UK doctrine that has both the designate command vehicle and the Churchill Crocodile. But you are probably correct in your assumption that it is most beneficial for other tanks and AT-guns (though I imagine that the -30% RA should go some way to improve the staying power of infantry).

I generally put the ability on my AEC, but I've seen pretty much all other tanks being used for it as well (though the Firefly would probably be the worst choice for this).
26 Feb 2020, 13:17 PM

There is no UK doctrine that has both the designate command vehicle and the Churchill Crocodile
?
26 Feb 2020, 13:30 PM

There is no UK doctrine that has both the designate command vehicle and the Churchill Crocodile.

Tac support?
26 Feb 2020, 15:48 PM

Interesting that it doesn't affect the cannon.

That actually makes this doctrine very strong.
26 Feb 2020, 20:40 PM

Tac support?

Ah fuck me! The Doctrine guide in here is as outdated as my Brit game :facepalm:
1 Jan 2021, 22:36 PM

Haven't used this in a while...

Are the bonusses still the same or has it ben nerfed into the ground like everything else?
24 Oct 2021, 15:20 PM
Donator 22

I use it in every 3v3 and 4v4 game I play, the effects help cope with the constant lack of manpower as UKF, since your boys will be dying slightly less, but where it really shines, as you said, is in buffing tanks. buffing Fireflies with tulips can easily let you decimate a tiger in seconds, if you space out the tulips enough to make the stun last longer.

The vehicle I put it on is actually the Centaur, after it has "served it's purpose", this being when the enemy has 1 or more panthers, and you can't just roll it up to the front line and shred anymore, if you get some vet on it, it will still be an acceptable AA-piece, and many will panic and run away if it start shooting at them, even tho it can't land shots at all because it's a command tank.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight