Login

russian armor

Sexton barrage confusion

6 Jan 2020, 14:41 PM

Been playing Brit's lately and tried out the sexton and found something weird

Im not sure whats going on with the sexton barrage types but I recall not all barrages share cooldown (unless it was changed).

Considering their is the creeping barrage, concentrated barrage and the normal barrage; they still seem to share cooldown. Note that the discription of the concentrated barrage on the valentine says supercharge rounds.

For example; if you fire any barrage be it creeping or normal, if you use the valentines ability nothing will happen nor vice versa (as in barrage ability is on cool down).

Considering there seems to be fuken 6 different barrage profiles I just want to know if its a mix up or intended. It could be fine but im really not sure.

Edit: think I answered my own question, but its still does nothing I believe.

6 Jan 2020, 15:45 PM

Valentine's ability works only for Sextons that are their the barrage is not in cool down.

It increases the range considerably.

The patch notes are simply wrong.
6 Jan 2020, 16:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2020, 15:45 PMVipper
Valentine's ability works only for Sextons that are their the barrage is not in cool down.

It increases the range considerably.

The patch notes are simply wrong.

Interestingly the victor creeping barrage (there is no supercharge in the name) is tied to the sexton and the Valentine ability.

The actual supercharge barrage with the 300 range is tied to the standard and creeping barrage. Probably why it shares the Cool down.

So basicly, the victor barrage not sharing down does nothing.

Edit: Just to clarify

You have the..

Sexton victor creeping barrage (in it's own space)
Sexton concentration barrage
Sexton barrage
Sexton creeping barrage
Sexton supercharge barrage
Sexton supercharge barrage with airbrush shells (obviously not used).
6 Jan 2020, 16:15 PM

Interestingly the victor creeping barrage (there is no supercharge in the name) is tied to the sexton and the Valentine ability.

The actual supercharge barrage with the 300 range is tied to the standard and creeping barrage. Probably why it shares the Cool down.

So basicly, the victor barrage not sharing down does nothing.

Victor barrage (supercharged) is the Valentine ability. The change was simply not implemented after it was pointed out that Sexton would be able to fire continuously.

There are 3 barrage, Normal, Creeping, Valentine ability and all barrages share Cd...
6 Jan 2020, 16:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2020, 16:15 PMVipper

Victor barrage (supercharged) is the Valentine ability. The change was simply not implemented after it was pointed out that Sexton would be able to fire continuously.

And all barrages share Cd...

I don't really care just under the impression , I just know now not to risk my valentine with that ability anymore. The sexton standard barrage is good enough.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★