Login

russian armor

Upcoming updates?

10 Jan 2020, 22:35 PM

Permanently Banned
SU has been buffed through the roof, USF not far behind as proven by the most recent tournament winrates.
My wishlist:
1) Con 7 man doesn't get extra bonuses - just an extra man
2) Zis barrage change. For 30 munis, it's an instant wiping machine that doesn't need to hit on the first shot (though many times it does) because it's usually against MGs or blobs. Either increase the scatter or give a delay like pak TWP. The ability is just as lethal as pak TWP which now has a delay.
3) KV8 is a bit too good, it's a very fun unit for SU players right now, and nerfing the performance in any way would probably compromise the unit so increase the cost to 150 fuel.
4)Revert the rifle buff. If it wasn't bad enough that the rifles got an undeserved buff, the side effect of the buff also buffs the officers which is totally unintended as the officers are already great. Whoever decided to do this deserves a hard spanking cuz literally NOBODY asked for a rifle buff, the agreed upon solution was to nerf volks FOR REAL this time.
5) And speaking of volks, the changes for volks should be reverted and instead the nerf should be to remove sandbags and make them doctrinal like in fortifications doc or something and maybe one other. This is a REAL nerf, balance team, not the bs that is made to look like a nerf.
6) Brum is clearly overnerfed cuz nobody uses it anymore. AS I PREDICTED. Solution is to simply revert all the nerfs except the range. Nerfing range and armor is a double nerf to survivability which is over the top.
7) Give the werfer a different ability than counterbarrage, which is literally the most worthless ability in the game on a werfer. There were many good suggestions recently. Ost players would honestly be happy with an ability that's not completely useless.
8) Stug TWP is also an ability that is almost never worth using after being nerfed to shit. Again, any other ability would be appreciated.
10 Jan 2020, 22:43 PM

Permanently Banned
I'm gonna breakdown the mainline inf power right now: Before most recent patch: Rifle vs gren = balanced, cons vs gren = balanced, IS vs gren IS is too strong late game vs grens so IS got overnerfed at first but they are in a balanced condition now. Rifle vs volks, volks too strong early game, cons vs volks, volks also somewhat more cost effective here, IS vs volks, IS are more efficient at all stages of the game.

The culprit is clearly the volks being too strong. But the bal team thought they were so smart and buffed rifles and cons which fucked over Ost just to put rifle and cons on the volks power level, which nobody asked for.

The solution is to nerf volks and leave rifles alone. AFter nerfing volks, cons may not even need a 7man upgrade.
10 Jan 2020, 23:37 PM

Sooo, just to make sure, grens roflstomping cons in late game is what you call balanced?
Because con vs gren was balanced exclusively until first lmg arrived, then its grens all the way.
11 Jan 2020, 00:37 AM

SU has been buffed through the roof, USF not far behind as proven by the most recent tournament winrates.
My wishlist:
2) Zis barrage change. For 30 munis, it's an instant wiping machine that doesn't need to hit on the first shot (though many times it does) because it's usually against MGs or blobs. Either increase the scatter or give a delay like pak TWP. The ability is just as lethal as pak TWP which now has a delay.
3) KV8 is a bit too good, it's a very fun unit for SU players right now, and nerfing the performance in any way would probably compromise the unit so increase the cost to 150 fuel.
4)Revert the rifle buff. If it wasn't bad enough that the rifles got an undeserved buff, the side effect of the buff also buffs the officers which is totally unintended as the officers are already great. Whoever decided to do this deserves a hard spanking cuz literally NOBODY asked for a rifle buff, the agreed upon solution was to nerf volks FOR REAL this time.
5) And speaking of volks, the changes for volks should be reverted and instead the nerf should be to remove sandbags and make them doctrinal like in fortifications doc or something and maybe one other. This is a REAL nerf, balance team, not the bs that is made to look like a nerf.
6) Brum is clearly overnerfed cuz nobody uses it anymore. AS I PREDICTED. Solution is to simply revert all the nerfs except the range. Nerfing range and armor is a double nerf to survivability which is over the top.
7) Give the werfer a different ability than counterbarrage, which is literally the most worthless ability in the game on a werfer. There were many good suggestions recently. Ost players would honestly be happy with an ability that's not completely useless.
8) Stug TWP is also an ability that is almost never worth using after being nerfed to shit. Again, any other ability would be appreciated.

1. yes, it was a clear overbuff
2. I wouldn't change it (while I think leIG18 would need a direct-fire ability like that).
3. KV8 and Croc overperform
4. yes, it was a clear overbuff
5. I would like to see that, but the fire-grenade needs a massive buff. The nade is the most shitty ability ingame only waist mun.
6. Brummbär was overnerfed, but I think it would be enough if the bunker-burst gets a refresh buff. Meanwhile I think Allii-AT-guns simply overperform.
7. yes (I would lile to see a direct fire ability).

Overall, last patch only made blobb-cancer larger while ignore the bad counters of some fractions.
11 Jan 2020, 00:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2020, 22:09 PMGrim

I'm sorry to go off topic but the word you seek is 'faction'. Easy mistake to make.

Thx, never though about that. In German it is called Fraktion, in Latin fractio. My translation error.

That remembers me at the time I was using tank-tower instead of turret. Direct German often works, but not everytime xD
11 Jan 2020, 02:04 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2020, 23:37 PMKatitof
Sooo, just to make sure, grens roflstomping cons in late game is what you call balanced?
Because con vs gren was balanced exclusively until first lmg arrived, then its grens all the way.

Grens don't stomp cons late game before the 7man patch even with the lmg42. U realize that vet 3 cons have roughly the same RA as vet 3 grens despite having 2 extra men, which is why grens don't rofl stomp cons late game. Cons before the patch are slightly better early, and slightly worse late game vs grens.
11 Jan 2020, 04:33 AM

My wishlist:

I would not want do nerf kv8. What if you face an ahole who blobs like 6pg's/ 5-8 units of sturms ober and alike. Gotta to be able punish dum plays like that.
11 Jan 2020, 05:29 AM

Permanently Banned

I would not want do nerf kv8. What if you face an ahole who blobs like 6pg's/ 5-8 units of sturms ober and alike. Gotta to be able punish dum plays like that.

Sure, Id be okay with it if the brum wasn't nerfed to shit.
11 Jan 2020, 05:35 AM

Sure, Id be okay with it if the brum wasn't nerfed to shit.

Allies are meant to have all the good stuff m8. OST get anything remotely requiring skill to fight mod team: AHHHHHHHHH.............. OP OP OP OP OP NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Allies super OP unit, mod team: Could use a buff.
11 Jan 2020, 11:20 AM

lol what is that for an argument? That is no secenario. The real scenario of KV8 is that is steam-rolls PaK40 frontaly, fuks the gren trying to make engine damage. While support StuG can't pen and can't follow because one Penal is waiting around the corner. Meanwhile PnzGren with Schreck trying to survive by retreating to base.

More or less, that is an actual scenario.
11 Jan 2020, 11:25 AM

lol what is that for an argument? That is no secenario. The real scenario of KV8 is that is steam-rolls PaK40 frontaly, fuks the gren trying to make engine damage. While support StuG can't pen and can't follow because one Penal is waiting around the corner. Meanwhile PnzGren with Schreck trying to survive by retreating to base.

More or less, that is an actual scenario.

Trust me it happens. And BTW all heavy tanks fuk pak40's frontally and sht on grens trying to faust em. The KV8 is no exception. If you wish to nerf everyone of these then go ahead.
11 Jan 2020, 11:31 AM

Trust me it happens. And BTW all heavy tanks fuk pak40's frontally and sht on grens trying to faust em. The KV8 is no exception. If you wish to nerf everyone of these then go ahead.

You maybe start to see the balance probems? I think last time I saw a fuk of 6-pounder by one shot of Panzer 4 was 3 years ago. While even T34 has the option to easy counter a PaK40 way more efficent. All that before looking at heavies.
11 Jan 2020, 12:38 PM

You maybe start to see the balance probems? I think last time I saw a fuk of 6-pounder by one shot of Panzer 4 was 3 years ago. While even T34 has the option to easy counter a PaK40 way more efficent. All that before looking at heavies.
I know what the balance issue is. All allied squads who are decent at cqc(not even smg's) can charge up to lmg grens in heavy cover from max range and win. What kind of no skill required to win logic is that?? The thing the game is designed to fuck OST. And there is no point complaining about it.
11 Jan 2020, 12:44 PM

This is bullshit that i cant rush to brum and yolo it and win very bad balance state oh
11 Jan 2020, 12:52 PM

This is bullshit that i cant rush to brum and yolo it and win very bad balance state oh

Nobody said that.

But e.g. Penals will be a better offenive blocker than Grens or PnzGren with upgrade.

e.g. if all tanks would get a real engine damage the hole game would force unfair dive-in actions Alliis can do, if they don't charge into a mine-field xD Which simply needs a mine sweeper.
11 Jan 2020, 12:55 PM

I know what the balance issue is. All allied squads who are decent at cqc(not even smg's) can charge up to lmg grens in heavy cover from max range and win. What kind of no skill required to win logic is that?? The thing the game is designed to fuck OST. And there is no point complaining about it.

No offense but you don’t know what the balance issue is.

Great strawman, 10/10 debating skill.

The culprit is clearly the volks being too strong. But the bal team thought they were so smart and buffed rifles and cons which fucked over Ost just to put rifle and cons on the volks power level, which nobody asked for.

The solution is to nerf volks and leave rifles alone. AFter nerfing volks, cons may not even need a 7man upgrade.

Roflmao what? Volks are too strong???
11 Jan 2020, 13:01 PM

Unfortunately I don't know, so I can not tell you something. Sander93 might be able to give more insight, I often miss some stuff as well.
One thing that is more or less confirmed is a rebalance of heavy tank timing which got a bit messed up after the last patch and caused the "heavy only" meta that we currently have.

Otherwise I can only send you to the forums. OST T4 was a pretty hot discussion topic where people agreed that something should be done about it. There's a vivid Panzerwerfer discussion, Ranger vs Paratrooper, SOV field HQ... It's not obvious what will be taken into account by balance team, they also have to fit their scope and be able to do it in their free time. Also Relic does not allow drastic changes anymore, so most things will be stat changes, abilities and/or upgrades etc.

I wonder if they will add the cougar.
The cost of panzergrenadier reduced to 300.
Improve the bumbar.
But will they do anything for January?
11 Jan 2020, 13:04 PM

There are many thing I wan't for next update, but only two I think are needed most.

1. all tanks should be punished same by engine damage.
2. AOE and DPS sould become logical for all standard tanks, so counter-system will be logical again. e.g. at 30 range all AT-guns shouldn't miss medium tanks, tank-hunter infanty should be scary for all fractions vehicles (not like KV8 vs PnzGrens lol), etc.
11 Jan 2020, 13:18 PM

No offense but you don’t know what the balance issue is.
The sentence was not a balance issue. It's just a pet peeve I have with game.
11 Jan 2020, 15:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2020, 13:01 PMSunTzu

I wonder if they will add the cougar.
The cost of panzergrenadier reduced to 300.
Improve the bumbar.
But will they do anything for January?

No units will be added, that's for sure.
PGrens are unlikely. Brummbär might be, but was not a huge discussion point lately.
And as I said, no idea when it will release.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★