Login

russian armor

Paratroopers are way better than Rangers.

12 Jan 2020, 21:25 PM

Rangers are good, I just think Para's are better and Falls also counter Rangers well.
13 Jan 2020, 07:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2020, 02:22 AMCODGUY
Maybe the should move Rangers to CP 2 AND reduce their pop to 9? They be like USF Fallschrimjagers that way, but still not as good.

Yeah sure, make ost stormtroopers completely worthless why not.
13 Jan 2020, 07:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2020, 21:18 PMCODGUY

I consider BARs trash as far as upgrades go

You or your riflemen are drinking on the job. Probably both
13 Jan 2020, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2020, 21:18 PMCODGUY
I consider BARs trash as far as upgrades go. You have to have 2 of them to really see any difference in the combat preformace of the sqaud

One BAR is enough to outgun an upgraded Volks squad at all ranges.
14 Jan 2020, 02:59 AM

Even when im so tempted to answer the CODGUYs troll last comment, i would simply address the whole thread instead, giving food to trolls does not only give them a reason to keep posting trash but also disrupt other people putting their best effort.

Rangers could use a better start with 0CP only if some drawback is created, like increasing their reinforce cost up to double their actual value or so
14 Jan 2020, 04:29 AM

Rangers don't really need anything, and this thread is stupid. Even if Rangers are worse than Paratroopers, who I honestly don't think should be this stupid elite weapon upgrade unit anyway, so what? Rangers are still good, and the doctrines they come in don't need any buffs. Heavy Cav has been meta ever since it was introduced and Urban Assault is great already, rangers or not. The unit is fine, the doctrines they are in are fine.

If I were to do anything at all to them I'd give them tactical assault instead of paratroopers, and then I'd rework Paratroopers in general so they don't have these stupid weapon upgrades essentially forcing them be this super elite all-or-nothing investment 3 CP unit. I would have much preferred them be some sort of CP1 alternate infantry for USF, in the way that Cav Rifles are now, a 6-man snare-less squad with maybe one upgradeable M1919A6 for 70 munitions, or 2 Thompsons a la Cav Rifles or some other BS, but there's no need to make these changes and it's too late for them to ever happen.
14 Jan 2020, 05:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2020, 15:16 PMLago

One BAR is enough to outgun an upgraded Volks squad at all ranges.

Close range yes.

Mid range and far it's like 20% and 1% better respectively.

Volks will win at max range and if rifles try to close in from max range they will drop a model if not two.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★