Login

russian armor

Armored Assualt Tactics - *radio intercept*

• This thread is locked
9 Dec 2019, 07:32 AM

Permanently Banned
I find it doesnt fit into the theme. It should be an ability that fits to the tank theme. Radio intercept is spionage, thus not suitable.
Can u change it into Recon overflight? That would make the tank movements much more tactical because then u can at least see whats going on on the battlefield and move ur tanks more effectively
9 Dec 2019, 08:39 AM

Knowing what enemy builds is quite valuable and is enough good. Stop spamming same thread over and over
9 Dec 2019, 09:10 AM

Permanently Banned
U didnt get the point.
And radio intercept should be limited to one commander.
9 Dec 2019, 09:13 AM

And what is the reasoning for that then? Armoured assault is plenty powerful as it stands. It needs nothing more.
9 Dec 2019, 11:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2019, 07:32 AMRitter
I find it doesnt fit into the theme. It should be an ability that fits to the tank theme. Radio intercept is spionage, thus not suitable.
Can u change it into Recon overflight? That would make the tank movements much more tactical because then u can at least see whats going on on the battlefield and move ur tanks more effectively

This is your third thread on this topic.

Please stop.

Besides, radio intercept is a great ability so my opinion cancels out yours ;)
9 Dec 2019, 12:37 PM

I'm lacking a understanding how some users are free to literally spam nonsense posts&topics without a warning or punishment.
I mean this guy called his account "Hitler", it may not be illegal (depends on country) but that would be enough for me as a forum host to permantly remove said user. Nothing good can come from someone like that..
9 Dec 2019, 16:27 PM

I think it's great for this commander. It can help decide if you want to get an 85 or save for the is-2 based on what the enemy is or isn't building. Considering it has 2 armored units I think that makes it a quite solid pick for the commander.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★