Login

russian armor

Pershing, Tiger, and IS2

29 Nov 2019, 00:14 AM

Permanently Banned
In a 1v1 game, IS2 is hands down the best of the 3 heavies due to no superheavy TDs. 375 armor on an allied unit means more than 375 on axis unit due to the disparity in the penetration of TDs and even pen disparity between axis and allied mediums. However, in a 1v1 duel IS2 and Tiger are completely evenly matched and would come down to micro and RNG. Tiger will have the edge against Persh. In team games, I'd say all three tanks are equal but with their unique strengths and weaknesses.

I think all 3 tanks are in a decent spot and nothing should be changed for now.
29 Nov 2019, 02:42 AM

Imo Pershing is better than tiger in 1v1 2v2 now
After its hp buff. Tiger is like a slow pig trying to catch a bulldog.

Is2 is really tough especially in 2v2 because of so much protection from AT support.

Is2 also have self healing to max.

Hence my rankings seem fair.

I guess ace is a little better because of higher hp and abilities. But its more expensive that evens it out

Is2 > ace > pershing > tiger

Again imo axis is taking the low end even in calls in.
3 Dec 2019, 22:16 PM

when i play allies i face double tiger all the time, either okw or OH both always go tiger, forces me into is2 or Pershing (since i loose otherwise), this just makes this game boring

if you dont go for a heavy you basically just loose becouse the tiger/is2/Pershing can easily wipe your inf in some lucky shots (which always happen after some time)

played 7 games today which all had 1 or 2 tigers won most of them but still having an tiger/is2/Pershing slugfest gets boring after some time

i suggest upping the CPs to 12/13 as they were before, since you basically always have 12 /13 cp when you have the resources to call in tiger/is2/Pershing if you build a medium beforehand
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★