Login

russian armor

THis game is just one BUG

8 Nov 2013, 00:03 AM

Please Relic team instant of spamming the game full with new usless commanders fix your fucking bugs!

Why u cant throw and AT Nate on an abandoned Tank?

why u cant cancel an OP or Mines?

the Big Russia Howitzer 203mm firing animation is totaly wrong

After the bulletin changes many informations are still the old once (e.c Mg suppression 10% after the patch 10% faster vetting) (german version)

Attack move is broken ass hell. Units dont searching a bit cover when spotting enemy units and starting fire on longrange. They just run to midrange and starting fire.

AssGrenns Vet2 information is only a code something like ($324242) (german version)

When conscripts throwing a Molotove they scream Grenade??! ( i think they should say that when the Germans throwing a grenade to their heads)

when u teched to t3 someone said something like "we can use now mobile rocketlauncher" (german version)

You can use the unfinished Conscrip sandbagwall to block units.

when u built wire infront of green cover Units still getting green cover.

Units dont stay in cover they jumping and moving all the time in combat like on LSD

When u walk for example with a PG into a Conscript and u throw a Grenade, one PG will stop and throw it the other guy´s still walking to the point where u want the grenade (Conscripts Shocks Gards doing the same bs)

Also whats with your Splashdmg system? there are only two cases: Fullkill - down to 1 Guy or no dmg realy? That happend with Nates, Tankshoots, Mortar, Arty, Molotoves, Rifelnates and mines... Its like a game in 1999 ( 1 or 0 )

please make that the mortar is shooting there where u wanna shoot! U cant micro a Mortar with normal barrage.

Why must every Panzerfaust/ AT nate (when penetrating) instant Engin dmg? if the tank would be 50% HP okay but not full reparied...

When u ve Infantery close to a tank wrack the truesight is totaly bugged and u dont see anything. Happenz sometimes in the corner of the map or near walls too.

and maybe redesgin your bad optimzed engine and network

Why u can match with a random partner to an arranged team? (fairness???!)

Stupid mapdesgin using small maps like semios for 2v2 and big map like Moscow for 1v1

Sniper taking no dmg from small arms fire and than 1-2 Hits death.

Sniper cammo is sometimes realy bugged so he is still cloaked on redcover

German sniper die´s to 99% in retreading when a tank is shooting on him. Because Spalsh dmg is doing the same dmg still when u retreading another fail mechanic. (Sovjet sniper too but there many time just one guy die)

When u use the German Sniper ability "incendiary projectile" and the Guy who he is aiming died by another Unit the sniper wont shoot and u still lose 45munition. I think the same happend when u lose line of Sight or the fireline is blocked idk)

When u stop the command throwing a Grennade while the soldier wanna throw you still have to wait for the cooldown, dont know if u losing the 50 munition too

When u selected a Tank and an Infantery Unit u cant use the button too retread when Arty is incoming or sth like that.

When u reparing your tanks with Engineers and u turn your tank, the engi´s stopping repair for 5-10 sec´s or sometimes complete.

when u get your first xp the commanders blinking all the time its fucking anoying same when u ve just 10vtp left!

You cant built wire close to the battlefield border

Well also Fix your HouseONESHOOT Bug. (i read something about that in the Changelog but i think it wont change anything :D)

can i get my money back?
8 Nov 2013, 00:16 AM

Agree with the bad optimization

Payed for pre-order CE edition, and you'll still have pay for all those DLC commanders....I want to slap myself in the face

The DLC part is even worse than the EA's......
8 Nov 2013, 00:20 AM

I can play BF 3 on HighSettings with 2x AA on a good framerate but CoH2 even lag´s on MEdiumSettings without AA while blizzard or many explosion. And on medium Settings the game looks like Lord of the Rings Battle around Middlearth 1. Even the Menu animations are lagging!!

And the Tactial map should pop up and close faster!
8 Nov 2013, 00:47 AM

So you admit it's not my fault my game lags on blizzards?
8 Nov 2013, 00:51 AM

So you admit it's not my fault my game lags on blizzards?

dude, u lagged all the time. i had around 5-10 times the option to kick you out... But yes its not your fault
8 Nov 2013, 01:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

8 Nov 2013, 02:16 AM

Its sad but true.
8 Nov 2013, 02:54 AM

+1 to change for engine damage to tanks on full health. The fact that there is no interrupt range + horrendous input lag is already bad enough, so damage only to light vehicles or already damaged tanks (60% HP or less) IMO. Guaranteed engine damage when its already banged up seems a lot more logical than having a RNG roll everytime you try to ATN/Faust a tank.
8 Nov 2013, 06:27 AM

Wow, there might be some valid points but that text is just impossible to read.

Try typing it in proper English with punctuation marks and you may get some proper attention.
8 Nov 2013, 06:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Nov 2013, 06:27 AMFlamee
Wow, there might be some valid points but that text is just impossible to read.

Try typing it in proper English with punctuation marks and you may get some proper attention.

Newsflash!!!

There are a lot of people whose native language isn't English on this planet, yet they still use the internet. Strange, isn't it?

I am sure he could do a lot better job in German or whichever is his native language

Pointing that out makes you look, well you know...?
8 Nov 2013, 06:59 AM

+1 to change for engine damage to tanks on full health. The fact that there is no interrupt range + horrendous input lag is already bad enough, so damage only to light vehicles or already damaged tanks (60% HP or less) IMO. Guaranteed engine damage when its already banged up seems a lot more logical than having a RNG roll everytime you try to ATN/Faust a tank.

I totally agree.
8 Nov 2013, 11:41 AM
Benefactor 115

nonsense, if you take out faust's reliability vs t70/t34s they will be able to get close to your units and slaughter them
8 Nov 2013, 11:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Nov 2013, 11:41 AMtuvok
nonsense, if you take out faust's reliability vs t70/t34s they will be able to get close to your units and slaughter them

+1

And how exactly are you supposed to fight off Piv's / Panthers if you take away the only deterrent, aka AT nade engine disable? By staring at them?
8 Nov 2013, 12:19 PM

You Sir, you are right!!!
Why do I can't kill infantry with a fucking t34/76, while this wannabe m8 (t70) is sniping them like hell.
Why do I fucking need t3 only to have antiair, while the Germans just a fucking mg on their tanks for 30mun?
Why do this fucking 120mun straferun a pin which radius is so big, that I cant coming out of my base , till it finished with his ratatata?
This is just bullshit!
8 Nov 2013, 13:31 PM

You Sir, you are right!!!
Why do I can't kill infantry with a fucking t34/76, while this wannabe m8 (t70) is sniping them like hell.
Why do I fucking need t3 only to have antiair, while the Germans just a fucking mg on their tanks for 30mun?
Why do this fucking 120mun straferun a pin which radius is so big, that I cant coming out of my base , till it finished with his ratatata?
This is just bullshit!

Sorry but this is balance ( ye i know that i started with the engin dmg)
8 Nov 2013, 13:56 PM
Donator 33

Well, OP, you need to change your signature pic methinks ;)
8 Nov 2013, 14:09 PM

+1

And how exactly are you supposed to fight off Piv's / Panthers if you take away the only deterrent, aka AT nade engine disable? By staring at them?
PTRS and Zis could use a penetration buff but even right now you still have buttton, mark vehicle, SU85, T34 spam, cheaper mines, etc. If Soviets aren't good enough at killing armor then the solution is to fix that, not dumb down the entire fucking game. Everyone is scared of aggression when a AT nade or faust can damage engine on any tank that was only in the zone for a fraction of a second.

No matter what is done the AT mechanic in this game is probably going to be shit anyways since there are no flanking TDs, they just sit safely in the back while dealing out 25% dmg to most tanks with one shot like this is a Men of War game.
8 Nov 2013, 16:20 PM

Sorry but this is balance ( ye i know that i started with the engin dmg)

Well yeah! but this Strafe run is so bugged that u just need to do use it on the middle of the map and it would pin ur units in your base too.

But it doesnt matter Ill vote u for President!!!
8 Nov 2013, 16:39 PM

PTRS and Zis could use a penetration buff but even right now you still have buttton, mark vehicle, SU85, T34 spam, cheaper mines, etc. If Soviets aren't good enough at killing armor then the solution is to fix that, not dumb down the entire fucking game. Everyone is scared of aggression when a AT nade or faust can damage engine on any tank that was only in the zone for a fraction of a second.

No matter what is done the AT mechanic in this game is probably going to be shit anyways since there are no flanking TDs, they just sit safely in the back while dealing out 25% dmg to most tanks with one shot like this is a Men of War game.

Once more, I totally agree with your opinion.
8 Nov 2013, 17:47 PM

on the good side of things, u can spend 2.99 on new commander and build tanktraps, how awesome is that
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★