Login

russian armor

What's the next patch targeted objectives?

15 Nov 2019, 13:24 PM

wehr needs to have mg42 adjusted for the quality of their mainline or pzgrens need to be adjusted they can't have both

Why? Because a rank 1000 guy says so?
15 Nov 2019, 22:27 PM

Mg42 has quite potent incendiary rounds at vet 1.
Now pz grens coming early means too much AT in the early game
15 Nov 2019, 22:42 PM

Fix the soviet lend lease commander. Assault guards should come without the halftrack because the same halftrack is already available in t3 of soviet base.
16 Nov 2019, 05:57 AM

The MG42 is the single most "broken" OP b.s. in this game. Absolutely unbelievable that's only a 260 MP T0 unit with that kind of preformance and stats. It's eve more over kill when combined with Grenadiers, mortars, and doctrinal Assault Grens.
16 Nov 2019, 06:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2019, 05:57 AMCODGUY
The MG42 is the single most "broken" OP b.s. in this game. Absolutely unbelievable that's only a 260 MP T0 unit with that kind of preformance and stats. It's eve more over kill when combined with Grenadiers, mortars, and doctrinal Assault Grens.

It's actually a really balanced unit. It does do a ton of suppression, but that's basically it (except AP vs. LVs) - and it needs to do that suppression since Grens are basically worthless at close range. It terms DPS, especially against units in green cover or garrisons is basically non-existent. There's a reason it hasn't been adjusted in years (march 2017 was the last change).
16 Nov 2019, 13:40 PM

It's actually a really balanced unit. It does do a ton of suppression, but that's basically it (except AP vs. LVs) - and it needs to do that suppression since Grens are basically worthless at close range. It terms DPS, especially against units in green cover or garrisons is basically non-existent. There's a reason it hasn't been adjusted in years (march 2017 was the last change).

It's light vehicle deletion ability still being strictly better than the .50 cal or DsHK bugs me, given those two are more expensive. I get that it needs vet, but it still seems out of line.
16 Nov 2019, 13:55 PM

It's light vehicle deletion ability still being strictly better than the .50 cal or DsHK bugs me, given those two are more expensive. I get that it needs vet, but it still seems out of line.

+1
16 Nov 2019, 14:03 PM

Ostheer has to deal with T70, Stuart, AEC. What light vehicle do Ostheer’s opponents have to face? The mighty 222?

The reason the mg42 is better at fighting off LVs is that it compensates for Ostheer’s nonexistent LV play.
16 Nov 2019, 14:16 PM

Ostheer has to deal with T70, Stuart, AEC. What light vehicle do Ostheer’s opponents have to face? The mighty 222?

The reason the mg42 is better at fighting off LVs is that it compensates for Ostheer’s nonexistent LV play.

221, 222, 251/flame halftrack, 250 halftrack, puma, luchs, flack halftrack, kubelwagen (lel).

OKW exists. Ost halftracks exist.

The MG42 is also basically a waste against the T70 unless point blank and rear armour, but the differece it makes against the early light tier vehicles is extreme.
16 Nov 2019, 14:46 PM

The 42 is well designed, its not it that needs to be changed, just other mgs that need to be brought more in line with it. The only MG that is really struggling is the Maxim.
16 Nov 2019, 15:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Please fix Stug TWP. I never thought there would be a more pathetic ability than RE volley fire, but Stug TWP might be it.
16 Nov 2019, 15:50 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2019, 05:57 AMCODGUY

The only thing broken is your skills.
16 Nov 2019, 16:07 PM

Permanently Banned

It seems out of line for you, an allied only player who doesn't have a rank for axis. The fact is that the 50cal is a straight up better MG than the 42 in all other aspects, better damage, shorter bursts than 42 = faster suppression, faster setup & packup means u can use it a lot easier offensively which is what the USF is known for, while 42 is clumsy as shit and the larger arc can't make up for it until vet 2. So you're concerned that the 50cal isn't completely dominant over the 42? And dshk is just 50cal on steroids. And you forgot that Ostheer design makes 42 underpriced because grens are overpriced. 7 man cons > lmg grens. Riflemen stomp grens for only 17% more cost especially with the recent buff to rifles.

So why don't u play some Ostheer cuz all I see from u are axis op or allied up posts.
16 Nov 2019, 16:32 PM

It seems out of line for you, an allied only player who doesn't have a rank for axis. The fact is that the 50cal is a straight up better MG than the 42 in all other aspects, better damage, shorter bursts than 42 = faster suppression, faster setup & packup means u can use it a lot easier offensively which is what the USF is known for, while 42 is clumsy as shit and the larger arc can't make up for it until vet 2. So you're concerned that the 50cal isn't completely dominant over the 42? And dshk is just 50cal on steroids. And you forgot that Ostheer design makes 42 underpriced because grens are overpriced. 7 man cons > lmg grens. Riflemen stomp grens for only 17% more cost especially with the recent buff to rifles.

So why don't u play some Ostheer cuz all I see from u are axis op or allied up posts.

you also dont play allies : )

Why don't you play some allies?
16 Nov 2019, 16:34 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2019, 16:32 PMblancat

you also dont play allies : )

Why don't you play some allies?

Look at my playercard again and report back to me. And heck, why don't u post your playercard?
16 Nov 2019, 16:43 PM

Look at my playercard again and report back to me. And heck, why don't u post your playercard?

Why? Do I have to wear play cards like decorations?

http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198008173898/standings
16 Nov 2019, 17:30 PM

Please fix Stug TWP. I never thought there would be a more pathetic ability than RE volley fire, but Stug TWP might be it.

I disagree, at least this two abilities do something tiny. Creeping Barrage from Katiusha for example is a whole different story. You pay ammunition to get a worse barrage. Yeah, cool its something like a negative ability/debuff you pay for XD
16 Nov 2019, 18:17 PM

Buff UKF and little change OKW tech tree
17 Nov 2019, 01:14 AM

Grens are probably the most underestimated and underrated unit in the game. They are very good especially for something that's only 240 MP and 60 munitions for the LMG42 plus no side techs required for weapon upgrades or abilities. The only thing required with Vet is healing but that's a redundant ability anyway.

But to answer your question on close range stuff you get Assault Grens with several doctrines plus flamethrower pioneers and Panzergrens without a doctrine. So close range stuff is better than what's available to anyone else.
17 Nov 2019, 03:40 AM

AEC is the only one of those 3 that the AP rounds are even feasible against. Stuart and t70 will shrug it off/kill the crew
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★