PAGES (12)down
4 Nov 2013, 15:49 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

4 Nov 2013, 16:10 PM

For free? As in 4 new commanders free?

Hate this dlc bullshit. I'm confused.
4 Nov 2013, 16:16 PM

Awesome news, can't wait for the maps and the Worldbuilder.
4 Nov 2013, 16:24 PM

Nice, finally a world builder :D
4 Nov 2013, 16:24 PM

4 Nov 2013, 16:40 PM

Niiice, worldbuilder is what this game needs.

What about balance patch? Is it coming out on Nov12 too?
4 Nov 2013, 16:43 PM

I really wonder what they mean by "for free". Perhaps we don't have to pay to download this patch? :loco:

The whole community have high expectations on this particular patch, let us hope Relic won't let us down. I was hoping for in-game observer/spectator mode (watching all the pros play) or that they developed the replay system so we could at least rewind a replay, watch all players resources/commanders and more in-game data. But I guess world builder will be fine in the long run since we'll probably get one or two new maps in a couple of years, even though it will only be used by a percentage of the community.

And for those who want to start to speculate, what do you think the new commanders will be like? Best guess is that they will introduce a new Soviet infantry unit which is going to be even more imba than Assgrens.
4 Nov 2013, 16:49 PM

And for those who want to start to speculate, what do you think the new commanders will be like? Best guess is that they will introduce a new Soviet infantry unit which is going to be even more imba than Assgrens.

My theory is that they will be bullshit that messes up the fundamentals of game design, will be OP at launch and then nerfed to merely too good after two further patches.

World builder is pretty exciting though.
4 Nov 2013, 16:52 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Rails and Metal?! Now I want to see a 2v2 tournament. I am also intrigued by this laser factory. Maybe capturing it will enable you to upgrade your units with badass laser guns and Duke Nukem haircuts. I bet the whole map looks like this Trapper Keeper I used to have in 7th grade.

How most people will respond to the commanders come Nov. 12th.

Benefactor 115

I wouldn't really expect new units/abilities from the new commanders, just rearrangements
4 Nov 2013, 16:56 PM

This lazur factory map is Lyon 2.0
I'm happy to see the world builder coming. Just missing the fucking spectator mod. Then we would finally be able to call coh2 a competitive pc game.
4 Nov 2013, 17:12 PM

Blovski: I think you got a point. About world builder though, I think it's necessary to have one even though the vast majority of the players will never even open the program.

Pepsi: It depends on what kind of spectator mod. If it's just one where you can invite a few players it will be great for shoutcasts. Although, if it is one that players can see ongoing high ranked games in the lobby and choose to spectate them it will be a real improvement.
4 Nov 2013, 17:33 PM

Although, if it is one that players can see ongoing high ranked games in the lobby and choose to spectate them it will be a real improvement.

We are whining for a simple/fonctional spec mod since October 2012. Since the release, we are asking for a decent lobby, chat rooms. The twitch.tv integration in the game was a failure.. I don't know who paid who to get it there but people lost money on this.
A lol/dota spec mod which would allow us to join an already started game is just a dream...
4 Nov 2013, 17:50 PM

Wow, more than excited about this one! Hope people will start to acknowledge the generous amount of free content provided by Relic (and soon the community as well!), with this.
4 Nov 2013, 17:52 PM
Senior Editor Badge

http://companyofheroes.com/en_us/turning-point

new coh site, new official forum...

public chat

KV2

Soviet Reserve Army and German Mechanized Commanders now usable in Multiplayer.

Soviet Defensive Tactics and German Defensive Doctrine available with email registration.
4 Nov 2013, 17:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2013, 16:10 PMZtormi
For free? As in 4 new commanders free?

Hate this dlc bullshit. I'm confused.

hold on to that feeling.
4 Nov 2013, 17:58 PM

I don't like the new site :(
4 Nov 2013, 18:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

The amount of people who manage to be negative even in threads like this, which reports about a milestone patch, is beyond me.

One could make a list of these people and invisible them on the forum view though and i bet most of the other threads would actually become a lot better too ;)
4 Nov 2013, 18:14 PM

^^^was going to mention the same thing. So much support from devs trying to make this game better and still people find a way to be negative. Sigh
PAGES (12)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS