Login

russian armor

Early game soviet weapon team spam

1 Nov 2019, 12:18 PM

the maxim set up/pack up time is still way superior compared to axis HMGS. when spammed it can even supress large blobs of axis infantry.
i disagree with wehr having a better mortar as soviet mortar is 6 man and will out barrage a wehr mortar everytime. along with the zis gun firing nukes, the state of soviet weapon team spam is unhealthy. the soviet mortars also have flare at rank 1 (IIC).

The 1 second faster packup and 160hp extra offsets the deathloop first and foremost, it also ofsetts its worse overall suppression and smaller arc.

The extra 160 hp and vet0 flares offset worse barrage and worse autofire. And having a direct arty counter with increased range at vet 1.

The zis has 6 men and has an arty ability because it has no snare as vet and is weaker as at gun compared to pak 40. And also because soviets lack anything resembeling a normal nade lete alone a nuke nade non doc.
1 Nov 2019, 14:23 PM

no i am not him but i just think this soviet team weapon spam issue needs to be looked at in general esp in team games(which i play mainly). a lot of ppl think maxim and zisgun are trash which is completely not the case when u pair them with a 6 man squad. (maxim SQUAD members can actually kill stuff).

i would like bring how unfair the soviet team weapons are esp the zis gun into the spot light since most of the fourm are ally fanboys crying about "axis OP" even though allys have higher win rate in team games. this is especially apparent in the last patch (prior to the IS nerf) where brit DOMINATED 1v1 tournaments while ally fanboys still screaming axis OP.

I play teamgames mainly too. Sometimes 2vs2 but more often 3vs3 and 4vs4. My personal experience is that axis is more easy to play. Although we started as allied players years ago as the game launched (you had to wait for games an eternity when playing axis at that time) and played them about eight times more frequently, we are winning more matches with axis atm. Main reason is the incredible strong performance of OKW in bigger game modes (Ostheer on the other side seems to be somehow on par with allied factions).
8 Nov 2019, 18:58 PM

Do people know how to flank or switch up attack lanes? I mean how many times does the OKW player run into the SAME MG in the SAME location facing the SAME direction every time he/she push?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 37

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight