29 Oct 2019, 11:06 AMjoseph_fagslaya_diao
1. early bren/flame carrier counters mg42 too hard with no counterplay since wehr needs t1 to build paks
2. tommies doing extra dps in cover is flat out dumb. what sort of bs makes someones bullets hit harder from cover? also tommies should NOT be able to build cover. cover = self dps buff
3. 17 pounder doing too much damage. in what world do brits have weapon superiority over germans? feels historically inaccurate
4. bofors stupid amount of anti tank dps + suppress infantry. how can a crappy aa gun damage tanks and how is it fair to press 1 button and suddenly take no damage
- Conscripts make cover.
- Grenadiers make cover.
- VolksGrenadier make cover.
- Riflemen make cover (sandbags and Fighting positions)
... Should Tommies cost 230/squad and be only faction without it?
... Or should all factions lose it? (Grenadier losing Bunker, Volks losing Sandbags/Bunker).
* USF counter MG42 with mortar
* Sov counter MG42 w scout car, sniper, and mortar
* UKF counter MG42 w Bren : Must nerf Bren
* The FlakPanzer 4 damages tanks. It even eats bofors alive when with sandbags (+ range!)
* 17 pounder being superior to German 75mm is * VERY * historical, actually.
Plus, then, brits had special alloy ammo which the Germans no longer had because of late-war.