Login

russian armor

Changing the way MGs work

25 Oct 2019, 14:14 PM

What is this bizarre thread? :D
25 Oct 2019, 14:17 PM

What is this bizarre thread? :D

Sir Frauline sturmpanzer mg 42 ,you have still not sucesfully proven your point in arguments,please come back and try again.
25 Oct 2019, 14:21 PM

Sir Frauline sturmpanzer mg 42 ,you have still not sucesfully proven your point in arguments,please come back and try again.

And you haven't provided a single balance related reason that would have any reasonable ground for your proposal.
25 Oct 2019, 14:22 PM

Mate I cannot argue, literally everything you type is wrong. From riflemen vs grens, to the mg42 traverse speed. It’s all just fundamentally wrong. :banana:
25 Oct 2019, 14:29 PM

It is not fudnamentally wrong and you didn't brought any proof that it isn't, riflemen vs grens,imagine 280 manpower being 5% better than 240 manpower,literally unplayable.
25 Oct 2019, 14:33 PM

It is not fudnamentally wrong and you didn't brought any proof that it isn't, riflemen vs grens,imagine 280 manpower being 5% better than 240 manpower,literally unplayable.

Riflemen and Grenadiers have a range dynamic: Grenadiers have the edge in long-range cover fights, Riflemen are stronger otherwise.
25 Oct 2019, 14:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2019, 14:21 PMKatitof

And you haven't provided a single balance related reason that would have any reasonable ground for your proposal.

I invite you to read my post again and tell me where I didn't provide a single balance related reason because all I said had a reason,the post is up there and I've putted effort into why I think the mg's need to go through some balances changes or mechanical one,all of them.

You came into my post and don't say why my balance changes are wrong,you just say they are and then you brag on about it l2p,counter because I want to tackle players who soley spam mg's and bunkers and I want to make the battlefield more diverse and less defensive and pinned retreat and forth.

stormjager and katitof in shout it out chat
25 Oct 2019, 14:41 PM

1) Put mg in T1, even though it was T1 and got put in T0 because riflemen wrecked Grens.

Or to be a competitive alternative to OKW, who spawn with sturms and have 5 units in their HQ...

25 Oct 2019, 14:44 PM

Or to be a competitive alternative to OKW, who spawn with sturms and have 5 units in their HQ...

Yeah that too. I think Ostheer non-doc start could use some help, not a nerf like this guy wants. Everyone in the tourney struggled with traditional mg into grens builds so it’s an indication too.

At least doctrinal help is great, but saying Ostheer is okay because doc openings are good is misleading, we need non-doc opening to be good too so we don’t get forced into a meta.
25 Oct 2019, 14:48 PM

Yeah that too. I think Ostheer non-doc start could use some help, not a nerf like this guy wants. Everyone in the tourney struggled with traditional mg into grens builds so it’s an indication too.

At least doctrinal help is great, but saying Ostheer is okay because doc openings are good is misleading, we need non-doc opening to be good too so we don’t get forced into a meta.

Where do I mention nerfing? I would take any day to give ostheer a vechile or something else and to every faction something else or a building requirement like vcoh than mg at the start of the game from main building,I went as as to make them more accurate but suppresing harder units and you could have your precious mg at the start of the game to counter units but don't expect to pin down an unit in 0,5 sec if it's not in green cover.

25 Oct 2019, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2019, 14:33 PMLago

Riflemen and Grenadiers have a range dynamic: Grenadiers have the edge in long-range cover fights, Riflemen are stronger otherwise.

yes but they come at the price of manpower and the cost of unlocking grenades and rifles besides ammo cost and lets not say that riflemen used to have smoke grenades and they got nerfed not a while ago because they countered mg's way too efective for german average mg spammer.
25 Oct 2019, 15:04 PM

And yes,I'm amazed that no german player who don't want their mg alongisde allies mg to be moved in t1 or changed a bit ,don't mention how good their sturmpiooners are in combat and how they can set defensive stuff ,mines and even has a grenade at veteranci and can unlock shreck,obsersoldaten and volks are decent units too.

We we're talking about the annoying mg's of how they pin down in 0,5 sec units whom are not in green cover and render them usless,how it's only 240 manpower and it's easily reinforced and cost no ammunition and has a really wide range,can be putted inside houses too.
25 Oct 2019, 15:06 PM

We don't want nerf we just don't want them to be easily spammed and annoying do deal with.
25 Oct 2019, 15:09 PM

This is a meme,it's like the volley fire of rear echelon which cost ammunition and takes 5 or more seconds for it to take effect and depends on the situation :clap:

There are some broken things with this game that requires some fixes and balance changes,I know it is not easy but one day :crazy:
25 Oct 2019, 15:13 PM

Why don’t you upload your last played game vs oschmidt2000 so we can see how overpowered his level 2 Ostheer mg play is and caused you to lose to him?
25 Oct 2019, 15:20 PM

Blog posting is strong in this thread.

OP doesn't realize infantry spam has been meta for a very long time and that he's better off posting his concerns in the strategy desk.
25 Oct 2019, 15:21 PM

Why don’t you upload your last played game vs oschmidt2000 so we can see how overpowered his level 2 Ostheer mg play is and caused you to lose to him?

So just because you win one game and you succesfully beat an enemy who spam mg means that we shouldn't change anything,we should let things the way they are and stress ourselves with counters and fears of another bad game with an mg spammer...

I play all factions ,I like all of them and I would love to see beautifull battles and managment and less shitty tactics especially mg defensive.

It's not a zombie simulator where you put your mg in green cover and shoot everyone who comes in your area.
Vanilla coh did it so much better with the mg's but it's really sad because that game is dead now unlike coh 2 but I'm afraid that with this type of mentality,coh 2 will be dead in the future too.
25 Oct 2019, 15:22 PM

So just because you win one game and you succesfully beat an enemy who spam mg means that we shouldn't change anything,we should let things the way they are and stress ourselves with counters and fears of another bad game with an mg spammer...

I play all factions ,I like all of them and I would love to see beautifull battles and managment and less shitty tactics especially mg defensive.

It's not a zombie simulator where you put your mg in green cover and shoot everyone who comes in your area.
Vanilla coh did it so much better with the mg's but it's really sad because that game is dead now unlike coh 2 but I'm afraid that with this type of mentality,coh 2 will be dead in the future too.

You lost to a level 2 Ostheer, so you decide to come to the forums and change how everyone plays coh2, a game balanced around high level competitive 1v1.

Just stop.
25 Oct 2019, 15:26 PM

Blog posting is strong in this thread.

OP doesn't realize infantry spam has been meta for a very long time and that he's better off posting his concerns in the strategy desk.

infantry spam,mg spam and there you go,angry players who don't want to change the way the game is played,if infantry spam is op then make mg spam then mg spam is op and so forth,rather than change it and before you talk into the shout it out saying I loose one game against mg and my argument is that unit is op it is not the case,I've lost and won and I tried different tactics.

I simply don't enjoy how lame and annoying the mg's are wroking in this game and I would trade their suppresion for accuracy or make the use ammunition for better suppresion.

25 Oct 2019, 15:31 PM

You lost to a level 2 Ostheer, so you decide to come to the forums and change how everyone plays coh2, a game balanced around high level competitive 1v1.

Just stop.

then give me a molotov or a grenade which doesn't require me to upgrade for it and loose manpower and I'll be gladly leaving mg's as the way they are now,you want to have everything unlocked ,have powerfull hmgs,you want allies to have to search for everything in the hq and spend more manpower and fuel for some petty grenades not as powerfulla as the axis ones,unless it's brits with those 3 seconds greandes or a doctrine unit.

Oh no ,just stop. I lost a game against a player because I played bad ,yeah I do play bad sometimes,even big streamers do genius,you are so offended and act so childish because I'm tackling your german mg42 frauline,I know ,it's really hard to loose if my name was sturmjaegar and I would have the best infantry late game and tanks I would not want my mg's to be changed either because germans we're op in ww2 with their hmgs and beated allies that's why they won th war,glorious hmg,nothing is wrong with the mgs and axis,everything is
working perfectly fine.

You're tauting me to make this post into a balance post and look like I'm calling axis stronger than allies,I'm not,I love them all ,I'm not a fanboy and my name is not stormjager ,I don't play exclusively ally or axis and I sacrificed both factions mg's into an balance post about why they should be moved into t1 or make the cost ammo or something.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★