THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO SATURDAY THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER
The team captains start off with a coin toss. The winning team can choose to either pick factions or save the last veto in the map veto process. Obviously, if the winner of the coin tosses chooses to pick the faction, the loser gets the first veto (which means they also have the last veto) and vice versa. The map will be determined from the map pool before picking factions.
- Battlefy link for this tournament
- We are using a battlefy account in order to simplify check-ins in this game mode with many players involved.
Map Vetoes and Faction Selection
Map vetoing will be done first. So if the winning team of the coin toss chooses to pick the faction, it is not obliged to pick the faction until the map is determined.
- Once paired with an opposing team, team captains from both teams are required to check-in on battlefy. Once every team checks in, their opponents will have 15 minutes to also check-in or they will automatically forfeit the match. Once both teams have checked in, they are required to use the PRIVATE CHAT feed located on their match page to communicate with their opponent and set up the match. Once the match is ready to start, one or both teams MUST report in the PRIVATE CHAT feed that their match has begun.
- For the first match, the teams will alternate vetoes until there is only one map left. This map will also be played in game 2.
- If the winner of the coin toss chooses to have the last veto, the winner must make the first veto.
- If the winner chooses to have the first pick of faction, the loser must make the first veto.
- If there is a game 3, the veto process is repeated. Instead of a new coin toss, the team with more victory points in their winning game– regardless of the VPs of the losing side – can again chose to either pick factions or have the last veto. Game 3 has to be played on a different map than Game 1. This means that if the winner of the coin toss chooses to have the last veto, the loser will this time start vetoing.
- When all games are done, report who won with which score in the PRIVATE CHAT of the matchup. Do NOT forget to do this!
- Lateness can result in VP penalties or worse, as decided by the referees.
- 5 min break between games; in special cases, the referees may grant longer breaks. Longer breaks are not allowed without permission by a referee.
- Match fixing - including not playing to full potential against clanmates is disallowed.
- Please restart CoH2 before any tournament game activity, and close external programs before playing to avoid crashes.
- Bugsplats: If there is a bugsplat within 7 minutes the game will be replayed, unless there happened something very special. In this case the referees make a decision of what will happen. If there is a bugsplat after 7 minutes the referees will do either one of these things:
- If both teams agree, the game will be replayed.
- If both teams do not agree to replay and if there is a clear winner according to the referees, this team will be given the win. In case there is no clear winner the referees will make a decision of what is going to happen.
However, the team that bugsplatted has to screenshot the crash with windows time/date showing! If this does not happen within 5 minutes the referees are allowed to give the win to the team that did not bugsplat.
- If both teams agree, the game will be replayed.
- If there is any sign of cheating during the games, contact the referees.
- The team captain of the winning team of the match must upload all 2-3 games, and link them in this special thread. You run the risk of being banned from future events if you do not upload all your games! So do not forget!
Please upload the replays with a special name:
4v4DBP/Round(R1, R2, etch.)/Game Number(G1, G2, or G3)/Your Name - Opponent's Name)
Here is an example of how you should post your replays in the special thread:
Use the Insert Replay function in the reply editor to link your replays: that is the button to the right of the Twitch icon.
- 500 VP
- All rounds BO3 unless there are more than 64 teams in which case the first rounds will be BO1 until only 64 teams remain.
- Players will be playing on the newest version of the December Balance Patch Preview!
- Fixed starting positions Allies and 1,2,3,4 (4v4) | Axis 5,6,7,8 (4v4)
- Mirror matches are not allowed!
- Observer mode: 3 min delay, no password
- Abusing certain bugs, like fausting a building and one-shotting the squad in it etc., is not allowed and will be punished at the discretion of the referees.
- Essen Steelworks
- Lienne Forest
- Redball Express
- Lorch Assault
- La Gleize
The sign-ups close 30 minutes before the tournament starts. The check-ins on Battlefy open right after the sign-ups close, so 30 minutes before the tournament starts. The dates and times can also be checked on the battlefy page of the tournament. Alternatively, see the time table underneath for an overview!
- Check-ins open 16:30 CET on the 25th of November
- Check-ins close 17:00 CET on the 25th of November
- Start tournament on Saturday the 25th of November, 17:15 CET
To convert time zones, check out this site!
If you have problems checking in on battlefy, you should look for help in the discord channel or in the CHAT of the steam group!
You can sign up on Battlefy!
- 1st Place: 50k Supply
- 2nd Place: 25k Supply
- 3rd Place: 15k Supply
But it's not about the Supply, it's about the honor!
FaHu will be live casting as many games as he can! Make sure to tune in on his channel and who knows, there might be guest casters!
If there are any things that are unclear during the tournament, speak with the organizers. They will look at the problem and make a decision. Be aware that their decision is final! If you have any other questions, you can always PM |GB| The Hooligan or Currahee. Communicating to a referee during the tournament can be done by chatting in the steam group, linked in this thread above. You will be able to ask for a referee on the discord of COH2.ORG as well, but we can't guarantee a referee will immediately see your message there. For direct questions please use the chat box of the steam group or the discord channel of COH2.ORG . You can also flag your match in battlefy, but we cannot make sure that a referee will check what is wrong because battlefy sometimes bugs out.