If you won't play, make sure to catch the live casts on the 4th and 5th!
- Teams: Axis vs Allies
- Mod: No Mods
- Starting Location: Random
- Game type: 2 vs 2 vp
- Win Condition: Victory Point
- Teams: Arranged
- Opening rounds: Single elimination
- Quarters and semi: Best of 3
- Finals : Best out of 3
- All commanders and bulletins are permitted
Map Pool and Selection
- Round 1: Rural - Selection via veto within category until 1 map remains
- Round 2: Urban - Selection via veto within category until 1 map remains
- Round 3: Industrial - Selection via veto within category until 1 map remains
- Further Preliminary rounds if necessary: Repeat above format
- Quarter Finals Until Finals: All three map categories available. If the series goes to a deciding game, a new map selection and veto process begins, with the previously played map excluded form the pool for the deciding map selection process.
- Rural Maps - Alliance of Defiance, Poltawa, Fields of Winnekendonk
- Urban Maps - Stalingrad Station, Stadschutt, Bialystok market, Bugtenback Lake
- Industrial Maps - Reichswerke, Normandy, South Orkney
Download these maps here.
- Axis VS Allies only
- Winning Team Captain of coin toss gets to pick faction.
- Losing Team Captain of coin toss picks the first veto.
- Teams must check-in before the start of the tournament in order to participate.
- Check-in will open 30 minutes before tournament start time.
- Only checked-in players will be seeded into the tournament bracket.
- Once paired with an opponent, both teams are required to check-in for their match on Battlefy. Once one team checks in, their opponent will have 15 minutes to also check-in or they will automatically forfeit the match. Once both teams have checked in, they are required to use the PRIVATE CHAT feed located on their Match page to communicate with their opponent and set up the match.
- Once the match is ready to start, one or both players MUST report in the PRIVATE CHAT feed that their match has begun.
- Once seeding for a round is complete, players will have 15 minutes to coordinate and start their match. If neither player checks in or both players check-in and the match has not started within 15 minutes of the check-in, the lower seeded player will automatically forfeit the match and be dropped from the tournament.
- After each match, winning captains are required to post replay on official forum and report their team's score on their match page. Any disputes will be handled by a Tournament Moderator who may require a replay of the match for review. The Tournament Moderator has final say regarding all match disputes. All winning teams must submit there replays before reporting score in this thread. Please include round and match number information. If you are creating a first time Relic account for our forum, you will be rewarded with 30k ingame supply. Please note if you already have an account with COH 2 or any other Relic franchise forum you will not be eligible. We the Administrators of this tournament reserve the right to change or add any rule at any time during this tournament at our discretion.
- 1st Place: Total War Warhammer 1 - Complete Addition + Dawn of War III + Sonic Mania + 50k COH2 Supply
- Dawn of War III+ Sonic Mania + 35k COH2 Supply
- Dawn of War III + 25k COH2 Supply
We've made a slight update to the schedule for this tournament.
Saturday, November 4th (beginning at 10 AM PST/ 1PM EST/ 5PM GMT) will now include: Preliminary Rounds + Quater finals.
The Semifinals and Finals will now take place on Sunday, November 5th (9AM PST/ 12PM EST/ 5PM GMT - accounted for clock change)
For questions regarding the tournament please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or http://steamcommunity.com/id/dukejason/ .
Sign-Ups close at 11/4/17 at 11:00 am EDT.
Games will be casted by Stormless and Dukejason on https://go.twitch.tv/stormless !