LA BANDA is organising its first ever 2v2 tournament in which anyone can join and fight duos across 6 different maps to see who is the best duo of the event!
- Signups on La Banda Discord in #sign-ups-banda-league channel
- Signups will close on the 24th of February
- Follow this format if you wish to sign up for the tournament:
Name of the team:
Highest Rank Allies / Axis
Highest Rank Allies / Axis
Dates and times
- Games begin at 5:30pm CDT
- 26th of February: Round 1 & 2
- 26 and 27th of February: Semifinals & Finals
If the situation calls for it, we might take another weekend (5th and 6th of March) in order to fit the games, this depends on how many teams will sign-up.
You can use this website to check at what time would it be in your timezone.
Teams must check-in 15 minutes before the tournament starts.
- Players can take a maximum of 5 minutes in between a single game.
- Please start the games as soon as you're ready in order to help us move the tournament on.
- If the referees feel like the players are purposely taking the maximum every time they can still issue a warning etc.
- Crossing in the Woods
- Highway to Baku
- Elst Outskirts
- Alliance of Defiance
General match rules
For selecting factions or map the players will use the steam chat with the /flip command to do a coinflip. The winner of the flip will then choose either the faction or map to play.
Once the first match is done, the faction is switched and the loser chooses the map to be played.
- Game mode: 2v2, single elimination BO3.
- Standard Victory Points.
- Fixed Starting Positions: Allies left, Axis right.
- All commanders are allowed.
- The game must have spectator delay of 5 minutes to avoid ghosting, players cannot show their screen in order to receive external help, failure to do so will result in disqualification of the tournament.
- No cheating allowed, if you see any sign of cheating during the games, contact the referees.
- Show respect to your fellow players, bad behaviour will be punished.
- Match fixing - including not playing to their full potential against friends - is not allowed and will result in a disqualification.
Regarding scripts and hacks
The only third party apps that can be used with Company of Heroes 2 are:
- Direct hotkey remapping. To swap individual keys for other keys, simple programs such as Autohotkeys, Keyboard apps, or CELO.
However these apps must not be used to create macros which automate tasks.
- Graphics processing software to improve sharpness and contrast levels within Company of Heroes based on the games graphical output. Either through GPU Software or ReShade mods.
- Any player that uses any script, macro, application or hack to gain a competitive advantage including but not limited to changing in-game statistics, removing fog of war, etc. Will be met with a permanent ban from all tournament activity and a permanent game ban across all identities will be requested.
Players may not use any exploit in the games that is derived from an obvious bug. Failure to do so will result in a ban. We class anything classed as an exploit that is based on an obvious bug.
Known Disallowed Exploits:
- Impeding enemy with half built defensive structures aka 'ghosting'
- Any unit attribute changed based on bug exploitation
- Capwalking - where one model of a capping squad is sent forward to next point
- Building from inside garrison to remove building under fire penalty
- Using bugs to phase through walls
- OKW med kits bugs to get improved usage
- Exploiting the game lobby in order to use commanders not intended for a faction.
- Any exploit that is not currently known to the organisers but is definitely derived from a bug and is obvious in its intentional use is de facto included in the above list.
- If there is a bugsplat within 7 minutes, the game will be replayed. Unless, something along these lines occur:
- Player 1 "bugsplats" after 5 min after losing whole his army except one pioneer. In such a case or similar, the referees will make a decision.
- Should there be a bugsplat after 7 minutes, then one of following things happen. If both teams agree, the game will be replayed. If not and if there is a clear winner according to the referees, that team will be given the win. In case there isn't a clear winner, the referees again make a decision. However, the player that bugsplatted has to screenshot the crash with windows time/date showing! There must be a saved replay of the bugsplatted match for proof.
- 1st Place: 50 USD
- 2nd Place: 35 USD
- 3rd Place: 15 USD
- People who wish to cast the games in any language they want to do it, please send a message to @EL BANDA, @3nder990, @PanzerQueen or @Dylanches31 in order to receive the "Caster" role.
- During the event, the caster can pick a random match to cast from the spectate tab or from the replay pool.
- The semifinal and final matches will be casted live at https://www.twitch.tv/labanderatv and https://www.twitch.tv/latinarmytv