40mm Bofors AA Emplacement AEC and Bofors Sidetech
A number of British side techs are having their manpower costs reduced to make affording these upgrades less demanding on an already manpower heavy faction.
Assault and Tank Hunter Sections
- Manpower cost from 100 to 75
- Reinforce time from 7 to 6.2
The Assault Officer has received a number of changes to improve their support role. These new abilities will give the British faction a unit that can disrupt their enemy through the use of smoke and artillery, forcing team weapons to move or covering an assault into enemy lines.
- Manpower cost from 320 to 300
- Has access to Coordinated Barrage; unlike the infantry variant, this drops standard red warning flares at the target position like most off-map abilities rather than being thrown. 40 range. Shares a cooldown with all 25 Pounder abilities.
- Now has access to Off-Map Smoke Barrage used by Infantry Sections upgraded with Pyrotechnics; see changes below
- Can be upgraded with a single Vickers K Machine Gun; requires weapon racks upgrade. 60 Munitions
The Churchill AVREs weapon has been adjusted to reduce the projectile under or overshooting its target. The AVRE has also had its price increased to better reflect its performance and its armor has been reduced to make it more vulnerable to incoming fire.
Churchill Mk VII Infantry TankForward Observation Post
- Projectile Speed from 40 to 30
- Ready-aim time from 2 to 1.75
- Armor from 290 to 260
- Fuel cost from 160 to 175
Hammer and Anvil Tech
- Recon Air Support ability no longer requires Hammer or Anvil.
- Artillery Cover and Strafing Run Air Support now only require a Company Command Post rather than Hammer and Anvil
- Strafing Run Air Support delay from 1 to 4
The cost of Hammer and Anvil are being reduced to relieve some of the manpower strain the faction has in late game scenarios.
- Manpower cost from 200 to 150
The Infantry Section Pyrotechnics package has received improvements to assault positions through the use of smoke and by improving the faction's ability to find hidden enemies. Reinforcement time has been adjusted to be in-line with other infantry.
- Reinforce time from 7 to 6.2
- Smoke Barrage has been reworked to an off-map smoke barrage with 45 range; shares a cooldown with all other Infantry Sections and Officers. 25 munitions.
- Stealth detection range increased from 10 to 25 when upgraded with Pyrotechnics
The veterancy 1 of Royal Engineers has been adjusted. The range of their Sten guns often forced the unit to fight out of cover when engaging enemies, limiting the benefits provided by this veteran ability.
Sherman FireflyUniversal Carrier
- Veterancy 1 Sten Cooldown and Reload bonuses requirements changed. Unit must now be stationary for the bonus to apply but does not require cover to function.
The Universal Carrier is gaining an additional bonus against snipers when armed with its Vickers K Machine Gun. Target size has been increased to make the unit easier to hit with AT weapons.
Vickers Heavy Machine Gun Weapon Racks
- Vickers K Machine Gun now has a +15% bonus against snipers
- Target size from 15 to 16
- Upgrade cost from 150 manpower and 15 fuel to 100 manpower and 15 fuel