Assault and Hold
Assault and Hold is having its offensive power reduced to lower the power of veterancy infantry under its influence. To compensate, squads will be more difficult to hit when the ability is active.
- +25% Weapon accuracy bonus change to +15% weapon accuracy and -10% received accuracy
The Assault Officer is having its reinforce cost reduced to better reflect the squad's lack of combat power for its timing when compared to other officer squads. The squad is also gaining increased vision radius to provide support without needing to be on the front-line.
- Reinforce cost from 30 to 26
- Officer squad now has 50 vision range from 35; does not transfer to crewed team weapons
- Increased smoke cooldowns from 50 to 90
To encourage the use of this ability which requires fuel, a reload bonus is being added to allow vehicles to make an aggressive push.
Command Panzer IV
- Now provides a +15% reload bonus when active
The Command Tank has received a number of changes to emphasize the unit's support role and allow it to come at an early timing.
- Can now fire a smoke shell. 20 munitions. Shares a cooldown with Panzer Tactician.
- CP Requirement removed; has a build-time of 45 seconds, available from the HQ when the correct tech structures - Support Armor or Heavy Panzer Korp - are built
- Blitzkrieg ability removed.
- New Veterancy 1 ability - Mark Target: Mark a hostile vehicle for 30 seconds. Target vehicle is 25% easier to hit and has -20% reduced armor. 35 Munitions.
The following changes will make the bunkers more efficient as platforms to rally a defense around and as repair stations.
Counter Attack Tactics
- MG bunker can now reinforce in a radius of 15
- Repair bunker repair model count from 3 to 4
To promote this ability's use, Counter Attack Tactics will now allow squads to decapture territory quickly. This will make the ability more potent in the later stages of the game when most territory points are under a player's control.
- Capture Rate from 3 to 2.5
- Now provides a Revert Rate of 1.5
The following change prevents the Elefant from being capable of self-sighting.
Forward Resupply Station
- Can no longer be upgraded with spotting scopes
This is a new ability which allows Ostheer to establish Forward HQs that focus on maintaining nearby vehicles. Repair Bunkers were added to this ability for when there is a lack of garrisons.
Grenadiers and Jeagar Command Squad
- Converts a garrisoned building in friendly territory to a Forward Resupply Station. Converted buildings have 6 Pioneers that will repair vehicles and reinforces nearby infantry.
- Provides a +15% reload bonus to owned vehicles that are nearby - radius of 25
- Costs 200 manpower and 45 fuel
- Unlocks Repair Bunkers
- Requires 5 CPs
The range at which Grenadiers and the JCS can be detected by non-detector units have been increased. The reason for this change is to make it harder for mainline infantry that are available in numbers to remain completely hidden compared to specialists like MG 42s and Panzergrenadiers.
Grenadier Jeager Light Infantry Package
- Self camouflage detection radius from 4 to 20
Given the frailness of Grenadiers who rely on fighting at range, the G43 upgrade was often a downgrade to the unit, especially in late game scenarios against most infantry squads. To compensate for this weakness, the Jeager Light Infantry Package will now provide a survivability boost to Grenadiers and also give them a standard Grenade for offensive and defensive use.
- Unlocks Model 24 Grenade ability. Deals damage similar to the Volksgrenadier and Panzerfusilier HE grenades. 25 munitions. Replaces Rifle Grenade.
- Now grant -10% received accuracy
- Munition cost from 45 to 60
- Now takes up 1 weapon slot
Hulldown is being adjusted to no longer require infantry. This will make the ability easier to use as a tank can find a good position to set-up without needing to wait for an infantry squad.
- Vehicles can now use Hulldown without infantry squads. 10 second delay before the bonuses activate once the vehicle has toggled this ability.
JU-87 Suppression Loiter
- Delay and duration from 6 to 4
The JU-87 Anti-Infantry suppression strafe is having its cost reduced due to its mediocre anti-infantry damage and reliance on a single plane unlike most other loiters.Le.FH 105mm
The Le.FH's counter barrage ability has been removed and replaced by Airbust Shells. The old ability could cover a massive area and pressure any artillery unit on the map with minimal input. The Airburst Shells are an option meant to allow the Le.FH to force away massed infantry assault, or cover a wide area with debuffing shells.
Luftwaffe Field Officer
- Counter Barrage veterancy 1 ability replaced with Airburst Shells
- Airburst shells have a larger damage radius, but less direct damage and low penetration. Causes vision damage on vehicles and suppresses infantry; no cost. Share a cooldown with the main barrage.
- Veterancy 4 reload bonus changed to affect Airburst Shells rather than Counter Barrage.
Added to the Luftwaffe Supply Commander, the officer acts as a variation of the Artillery Officer with the same stats, but with different abilities.
Mobile Observation Post
- Officer squad with Artillery soldiers replaced with Fallschirmjager. Same MP 40s and defensive stats.
- Smoke artillery barrage replaced with Stuka Smoke Drop; grants no line of sight but has no munitions cost. 90 second cooldown.
- Coordinated Barrage replaced with Stuka Reconnaissance Pass. 40 Munitions.
- Heavy Mortar Barrage replaced with Stuka Suppression Pass. 50 Munitions.
Mortar Halftrack Incendiary
- Riegal Mines now merged into the Mobile Observation Post
- Mobile Observation Post ability does not function when the vehicle has Spotting Scopes.
- Flare Ability range from 60 to 70.
- Flare ability now launches 1 additional flare after 28 seconds.
The cost of this ability is being reduced to better match its performance when compared with the standard mortar barrage.Ostruppen
Ostruppen have been adjusted to have their early game power reduced. This change will allow units like Infantry Sections to win versus Ostruppen early on in ranged battles and make them less potent against units in mid-range cover wars. Their late game has been improved, however, by having a more potent LMG that arrives earlier.
- MG 42 upgrade now locked behind Battlephase 2 rather than Battlephase 3
- Accuracy from 0.633/0.598/0.564 to 0.633/0.5681/0.5076
- Cover bonus from +300% to +250%
- Veterancy 1 returns the cover bonus back to +300%
- Weapon accuracy bonus with slot items from +25% to +50%; brings the total accuracy when using slot items from +62.5% to +75%
- Relief Infantry Ostruppen can build sandbags without needing a commander ability
The gun health of the Pak 43 is being increased to make the weapon more difficult to destroy, though the weapon will still be vulnerable to decrewing. Penetration has also been increased to match other heavy ATGs.
Panzer Grenadier Support Package
- Gun health from 570 to 640
- Penetration from 380/340/300 to 1000 at all ranges
The initial cost of the upgrade is being reduced because two of the three abilities provided already require additional munitions to function. Rudimentary Repair is also seeing a boost to make repairing somewhat viable and worth the cost of pulling the Panzer Grenadier squad from the frontline.
- Munition cost from 30 to 20
- Rudimentary Repair Rate from 1.1 to 1.4
Panzer Tactician is gaining a slight delay to its activation to make it slightly harder to instantly block line of sight against anti-vehicle weapons.
- Now has a 0.5 second delay before the smoke activates
Due to the late CP timing of the Puma which is geared to fight vehicles, its build-time is being reduced to allow it to arrive onto the battlefield sooner.Relief Infantry
The number of squads it can grant is being lowered. In exchange, Relief Infantry will provide other boosts such as improvements to build-times and reinforcement speed. Cost and CP requirements have also been adjusted to reflect these changes.
- Squad count from 3 to 1
- Osttrupen Squad that arrives always has an MG 42 LMG
- Now speeds up reinforce and build times of all units by 50%
- Cost from 120 munitions to 90
- CP requirement from 6 to 5
To make it more difficult to enter areas being protected by Sector Artillery, the delay of the first shell being launched when a target has been sighted is being reduced.
- Interval delay from 4 to 3
- Now have a UI indicator on the unit portrait when upgraded and will display the recon symbol over the 3d model of the unit when active.
Vehicle detection is having its cost reduced to match other mini-map detection abilities.
Strategic Bombing Run
- Vehicle Detection cost from 25 to 15
- Drops a mixture of HE and incendiary bombs over a large area
- 250 Munitions
- Plane immune to AA fire.
- 12 command points
To give the StuG E more utility, the unit is gaining a smoke barrage to cover assaults. An anti-infantry machine gun can also be added to provide additional firepower.
Stuka Close Air SupportStuka Incendiary Bombing Run
- Can now be upgraded with a pintle for 30 munitions; same version used by the StuG G; will auto target infantry even if the vehicle is on hold-fire mode
- Now has access to an 80 range smoke barrage. 4 shells with a 50 second cooldown.
The Incendiary Bombing Run is being adjusted to be more lethal against infantry by increasing how fast the damage will accumulate when one is standing in the flames.
Team Weapon Supply Drop
- DOT tick rate from 1.25 to 0.75
- Manpower cost from 400 to 375
The Tiger is receiving a CP reduction along with the majority of other heavy tanks. The unit is also regaining some of its scatter bonus at veterancy that was removed in a previous patch to improve its AI performance.
- CP Requirement from 12 to 11
- Veterancy 2 now provides -10% weapon scatter
The following change puts the Tiger Ace's cost on-par with other super heavy tanks such as the King Tiger.
Vehicle Crew Repair
- Manpower cost from 800 to 720
- Veterancy 2 now provides -10% weapon scatter
- 4 CP ability. Acts like the OKW Emergency Repair. 35 munitions.