Do you like this idea?
Option Distribution Votes
50%
33%
17%
Total votes: 6
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
14 Sep 2019, 17:18 PM

The recent balance patch has buffed the 251, and the balance team's intent was to

"make the unupgraded Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftrack more integrated into Ostheer’s core support weapons and combined arms gameplay. An increases in sight range will allow it to spot for team weapons, while in-hold healing will allow the smaller Ostheer squads greater field presence. Its new veteran ability will also allow the Half-Track to lay mines that can help blunt incoming attacks.".

I generally like the ideas implemented, but they seem like they will be hard to utilize to the fullest. So I thought of an idea to buff the 251 and make it better synergies with the rest of the faction. My idea was to make it so the 251 made it so nearby team-weapons would get a buff to their deploy/pack-up times. Also make it to so team-weapons can either enter the 251, or get a small boost in movement speed.(In the case of the pak40 this would be abstracting it being towed). I figured that this would make it much easier to reposition/save team-weapons, and make ost team-weapons less difficult to manage. However with just these changes I believe that this might be too strong a buff(given that the sluggishness is supposed to be the counter-play to their good team-weapons). So maybe the mg42 might need it's arc nerfed so it's somewhere between it's current arc and the .50cal. I'm curious what the community thinks of my idea, and any input from higher level players would be greatly appreciated, because I feel this change would have the most impact there.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★