Login

russian armor

Shrecks. Blobbing in 2v2s and above

14 Sep 2019, 23:27 PM

My last game 2 pfussies side by side (touching eachother) with g43 and i believe vet3, just walked up to my maxim inside its cone of fire and started deathlooping it. Only one squad got supressed the other just plukked away at them. And people say the maxim does its job?

It only does its job in pairs or with the vet ability it seems. Or just some reall shitty roll on rng.
Demo,s only works if the enemy is brain dead. Mines hard capped at 2 per squad so thats 200 mp max if one is lucky.

I do have to state to my relief and slight amazement i encountered only 1 shreck blob the last days. Probably cuz of the patch coming up.

I think making the Maxim halfway decent would fix a lot. At the moment T2 still isn't worth risking for USSR.
15 Sep 2019, 06:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2019, 23:27 PMGrim

I think making the Maxim halfway decent would fix a lot. At the moment T2 still isn't worth risking for USSR.

T2 is usefull whenever i go a doctrine with dushka. I skip the maxim then and get a mortar instead.

The maxim imo just is not worth 260mp and the tech cost. Its supposed to be sort of mobile mg and and suppression platform. Imo doing both jobs inaduqately.
It was made more expensive to reduce spamming in its golden days. Now thats the only thing left unchanged.
15 Sep 2019, 15:24 PM

T2 is usefull whenever i go a doctrine with dushka. I skip the maxim then and get a mortar instead.

The maxim imo just is not worth 260mp and the tech cost. Its supposed to be sort of mobile mg and and suppression platform. Imo doing both jobs inaduqately.
It was made more expensive to reduce spamming in its golden days. Now thats the only thing left unchanged.

ya dushka is a better mg but really map dependant thx to its fricking small arc maps that are too open dont help it at all and the doc that have it arent that great apart from maduro commander
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★