Login

russian armor

Advance emplacement reigment rework.

5 Sep 2019, 14:28 PM

Nothing much to say about this commander, most player hate it, i play mainly UKF and i dont like it too. It is both unfun to play with or again. It was once OP but quickly received mutiple neft alongside the neft to the emplacements it base on. And, with the upcoming neft (again), i'm pretty sure that the commander wwill dissapear from the game. SO, i hope that the mod team wwill take a look and do something to save this commander, to fix it, .

Here is my ideal for the rework.

"Royal garrison - artilery regiment" or "Garrison regiment" - yes, the fist thing i want to change is the name of the commander, i hate the old name, it give cancerous feeling.

0CP: Defense operation(rework)
- Royal engineers can now built MG bunker(like the one in the base, or copy usf fighting positions) and tank traps.
- Infantry sections now can lay razor wire anf plant light AT mine (echlon's mine).
- If not, this ability can stay unchange.

0CP: Mortar flare.
- Mortar pit now can fire recon flare, similar to 17pdr vet 1 ability. The range can be somewhere betwen barrage and smoke range.

3CP: 40mm AP - tracer round.
- Bofor gun emplacement gain the ability to fire a quck burst of AP - tracer round on the targeted vehicle (vehicle only), increase range, pen, damage and affect depend on type of target. Total amound of damage from this ability will not more than 1 - 2 AT shoot, stun or jam medium tank's turret. The vehicle get shoot by this ability wwill remain visible for the next 2-3 seconds, evnt in the FOW (tracer affect)

8CP: 25 pounder gun emplacement.
- I know it is difficult but if possible, i realy wish this thing from coh1 can make it back to coh2, all units mod already created a beautiful model of the 25 pdr pit.
- If not, this slot can be filled by land mattres.

10CP: Precision Barrage.
- The only ability i want to keep from the old commander.

In general, this commander is an defense oriented commander, provide UKF's emplacement with new ultilitys which actualy usefull and required player input, instead of auto play durablelity like before.

Thank for reading and please give some feedback.
5 Sep 2019, 14:43 PM

I think adding ability's would be a good way to buff emplacements without totally changing how balanced they are, as increased durabiilty can do.

the land mattress would pair nicely with a defensive commander like this and give an opportunity to tune that unit a little more, right now its a little below par.

I think the one issue would be that emplacements are being nerfed so hard I'm not sure that the abilities will be entirely useful on weak emplacements.

5 Sep 2019, 16:08 PM

I think adding ability's would be a good way to buff emplacements without totally changing how balanced they are, as increased durabiilty can do.

the land mattress would pair nicely with a defensive commander like this and give an opportunity to tune that unit a little more, right now its a little below par.

I think the one issue would be that emplacements are being nerfed so hard I'm not sure that the abilities will be entirely useful on weak emplacements.

yeah, emplacements has come through a long way of neft. Fo now, emplacements are barely "useable" and can be countered without much difficult, while i can manage to use emplacements sometime, there are many player out there still refuse to L2P. The 1.2 patch is basically delete bofors anh empalcements commander from the game and 1.3 patch save haft of it. i belive ultility is the righ way but if they keep nefting empalacements, nothing will be able to save them anymore.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★