Login

russian armor

what to do against okw in team game?

27 Aug 2019, 11:39 AM

-Starts with cheap units and crowded, cant hold stpio if he doesnt make a mistake, i agree bettere players can handle but matches are not about finding very worse players than you.

-With flares abilty with no counter, cant hold anything they always rain something

-Double Cloaked raketens doesnt matter how you try to be carefull pops up somewhere and kill your Anti-Inf tank instantly somehow, here his cheap crowded blobs comes good luck without tank and any support gun...

-Ofcourse we end with command panther and KT; Give your At pounder and at guns to flare+stuka, jackson and firefly to raketens...

As i see only thing allies can survive is heavy indirect fire but using calliope, sexton, katyusha not as easy as using flare buton, rushing panther, bulshit raketen suprise or moving cheap blobs.
27 Aug 2019, 12:01 PM

I'd start with reading patch notes for next patch.
27 Aug 2019, 12:28 PM

well it still didnt fix the cancer known as the IRHT... which is soo broken its banned from tournaments...
27 Aug 2019, 12:48 PM

Which allied faction do you play? That would be good to know to give you some strategy outlines.
27 Aug 2019, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2019, 12:01 PMKatitof
I'd start with reading patch notes for next patch.

I would like to play not only after the patch, maybe the thread should not have been in 'balance'

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2019, 12:28 PMgbem
well it still didnt fix the cancer known as the IRHT... which is soo broken its banned from tournaments...

That serious but not in patch? :mellow:

Which allied faction do you play? That would be good to know to give you some strategy outlines.

Thanks mate!
I was bored of Soviets, so enjoy to play usf and brits in 2v2 after i am back to game. Dont like Germans because of those broken things to me.
27 Aug 2019, 13:54 PM

On most maps its pretty easy to counter OKW only teams...MG spam and into bofors hard look down areas and come into the midgame with fuel advantage
27 Aug 2019, 18:45 PM

I played a lot of Axis, so i am going to sum up which allied tactis were difficult to counter for me.

Brits:
Good carrier-play can give both Axis factions headache early on. They have nothing to counter that effectively. Go for 3-4 Infantry section with 5-man upgrade after that and prepare to make an AEC.

Against OKW: The crocodile-flame-tank counters almost anything the OKW has, except for Panthers and King Tigers.

USF:
Well timed grenades work wonders against the Ostheer. Especially double nade on MGs. Try to throw multiple grenades at the same time, this is incredibly effectiv on maps with a lot of yellow cover.
Aside from that, Howitzers and Scotts are a real nightmare for OKW and OST Infantry. Double Scott is super nasty :)Pack up a few Jacksons and AT behind that and you will be fine.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★