Login

russian armor

Soviet Guard Rifles from Lend Lease.

25 Aug 2019, 19:28 PM

What about placing Guards Rifles from Lend Lease instead of Shocks in some doctrines for more difference in doctrines and a bit different gameplay?
Guard Rifles are actually pretty cool and useful when I played with them, they have 4 SVT-40 rifles, which makes them pretty good at medium range and at close, also considering they have 2 PPShs and vet up pretty fast if you let them survive, and they're like...Shocks, really, just look and play a bit differently.

To make them different from them a bit more so people don't just think they are Reskined shocks, they could be upgraded with 2 PTRS rifles (Guards type) instead of these PPShs, that cost 70-80 munitions, or give them PPShs for the rest of the squad, with AT Snares or Satchels, for the same price.
And both be available after like T3, I guess?
I also don't think that a Lend Lease variant has to differ since we, Russians, didn't really use any of that West stuff for long because of climatic and technological differences (In the USSR quality means it's easy to repair, and that West stuff wasn't, it was meant to work forever).

Just an idea.

(originally posted in the Soviet September patch discussion thread but people started talking too much about Soviet mortar and Mortar HTs so I just separate it, MAYBE the Devs will see it, idk)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★